Role Play:who to be and why?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Miki, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miki

Miki Banned

In my psychoanalysis in my classes, we determine and conclude that everyone is hiding behind a facade of lies or playing an indefinite role they sometimes fail to manipulate, so I guess sex shouldn't be that different, right? My friend, Lena, is too proud to ask anyone else but me of all people for help in spicing up the bedroom; ME! So I'm posting this thread in hope of your great perspective knowledge :bow. If you were to be someone in sex, who would it be and why? Think sex... jazz it up. I already suggested she let her boyfriend play bodyguard... turns me on enough...:eek:

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Miki,
    You are a right card hey?
    Are you writing some sort of Daniel Boone novel perhaps?!
    Sorry but had to ask 'caus same story thread weaving around a lot lately.
    First "kiss" was pretty good expose... but a bit predictable imho.
    Nonetheless, sucker old duffer like me bought it & :hitit yeah, must admit enjoyed it too!
    :coocoo

3. Miki

Miki Banned

...? Who IS Daniel Boone? And for one, I did have my first kiss with him. And his girlfriend is BACK from Germany. And I am contemplating sleeping with him, but I've decided to wait. You ENJOYED it? I'm glad someone's enjoying it because I'm not, I don't like this roller coaster of emotions and physical discoveries. To say the least, I'm glad you're entertained, but I find that a little inconsiderate. The least you could do was recommend a role play. Do you know how insulting that is? I know this is unbelievable, but this IS happening whether you "buy it" or not. What do you mean expose? If you're refering to him kissing me before that it was on the cheek. I'm sorry if this "same story thread I'm weaving" sounds a bit repeating and annoying even, but I am trying to resolve it and need all the advice I can get from EVERYONE. If you'd like to recommend something FEASIBLE I'd be happy to listen.

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

May I be blunt?

You're on a crash course with disaster. Life is full of emotional roller-coasters, that's just the way things are. There are ups and downs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.