Role Play/Cosplay

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by MordsithLove, Jan 13, 2013.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

This is something I want to try with my mister. I've never have tried playing a role in bed, but I'm starting to like the idea Of being the more dominate seductress and have my way with him.

Question is how do you prepare your mind and really feel for the persona? Honestly I would feel corny trying to play it off, I'd like it to be more arousing and serious.

Please if anyone has had experiences good and bad, do share!! Any helpful tips are greatly appreciated :)

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I think it easier to get into the role by having a few props.
    My SO enjoys playing a prostitutes and dresses up that way then she gets right into the part whereas normally she is shy & reticent.

3. Nikkitta

Nikkitta Member

When we started role play I sometimes struggled to keep the story flowing as he suprised me with it a lot and I just wouldnt be able to think of anything to say! The more scenarios we've acted out the easier that part of its become.

Last night for his birthday I got my rape tape, crotchless lace body stocking and belt and pinned that boy down!! He looked so hot blindfolded, gagged and tied to the bed. I dont know if it was the fact I'd initiated it but I'd never felt so confident.

I'd been planning it for a few days in my head and I'm sure that and the stocking helped... Maybe the vodka or two I'd had before too.

4. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Haha wow!!

I don't think I could gag my SO, but I could definitely tie him down :) I too would find it hard to find more clever things to say to keep the scenario going.

5. Nikkitta

Nikkitta Member

Yeah he just kept on begging and that was simply not allowed!

6. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Of course not! :dgrin

7. curious_toungue

I apologize but what is cosplay? Is it different than roleplay?

8. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

costume play

9. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Yeah cosplay is pretty much a costume. If I were to do cosplay it's obvious that a Mord'sith costume is in order :) gotta love tight blood red leather.

I'd like to role play as a mistress/succubus :dgrin

10. city_girl

city_girl New Member

I'd like to roleplay in a tight black leather cat suit with a whip mmmm!

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Oh yeah, bring it on :D
    Pics or it didn't happen ok?

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Bring this one on just as well!
    Same deal; pics or it didn't happen!

13. Anotherday

Gold Member

The wife and I are switches. I'm the primary top, but I do ask for her to take me on occasion. She likes to get into her gear, typically a leather corset, heels, hair pulled back, etc. Once she's in her garb she says she is able to get into Dom mode and take over without hesitation even though she is typically very submissive in the bedroom.

My advice to you is to find out exactly what he would like before you enter into play. Probably days in advance. You don't have to do everything in one session, just pic a few things that you and he are comfortable with. You should both know your limits, basically a list of things you and he are willing to do and try and discuss those the two of you may not be ready for.

Open, brutally frank, and non-judgmental discussion is a must to get off on the right foot. It's all about trust, real trust with your partner.

Once you have these down in your mind, you know that whatever you do within those limits are just fine during play.

It's best to get all that discussion out of the way before a session so that you aren't constantly asking questions or feeling lost. Now, it is fine to check in with your partner during play to make sure they are okay with how you are going about different actions.

I like being dominant in sex, I like the control, but it feels good to occasionally submit to someone I love and trust at the same time.

Nothing like having the woman I love take a crop and flogger to me then sit on my face till I can't breath.

God I love that woman.

14. MordsithLove

Gold Member

That's is awesome advice Anotherday, thanks!!!

Ibush...if you've got the $2-3k handy, I'd be glad to wear the Mord'sith uni.

15. MordsithLove

Gold Member

For visual :) I introduce to you, Head Mistress Deanna...torturing Richard Cypher, The Seeker of Truth....he's in big trouble in this scene...very big trouble. :dgrin
    View attachment 2166

16. MordsithLove

Gold Member

image.jpg

God I love Mord'sith!!

And Richard too<3

17. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I've had a few costumes over the years. My newest one is a hot cop. I like to wear them but never get to role play long because hubs gets too horny and starts fucking right away.

18. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Yeah it would be hard to keep everything in play. Has anyone tried the scenario of like meeting for the first time? I think that would be a lot of fun...get to kinda play up as my bad twin or something lol

19. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Re: Role Play/Cosplay. L mbbbbbbbbbbb

It's the best

20. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

MordsithLove,

While married, she wanted to do that many times. Several failed attempts to make it happen. One was for either of us to hit on another person at happy hour. To get the other person to get all over the other. haaaaa never did that in real life. To work under that pressure, I needed to get paid. But I will have to say, it would be fun to watch her and her me to sort of make out knowing that it was our game for us, using them.

It never happened. Yet at the end of the marriage, she did come home hot from dancing with her friends she made at a dance place that was where men from South America patronized. Always got intimate sex when she came home. Sunday nights where fun night. Then it became more and she left. hmmmmmm, but yet not for a man from South America. So be careful of your play. Fantasy can turn into reality.

Leave a little off the table.

Could have done this for one night, not sure I could act this out over a large amount of time.

#20 CurvedUp, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013