rocks off big boy

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by cba, Aug 27, 2013.

1. cba

cba Member

2. darkdesire

darkdesire New Member

I recommend to search for prostate stimulator on youtube. There are plenty videos, I just checked and .. Wel not my thing.

3. llepafils

llepafils Member

Well, I bought the naughty boy (same brand, a little smaller) some time ago, and I agree with you. Actually it gets right to the spot, but the vibration is not transmitted at all, you can't feel it at all.

I have some other prostate stimulators with vibration on the tip and they are better. Which is a pity because this one gets to the right spot. It just doesn't do anything once there.

It is still not that bad. Just keep it there for an orgasm. Although the stimulation is not that great, I find the orgasms are way bigger than without it.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

I always hear how intense prostate orgasms are.....but I just can't bring myself to put anything in my butt...

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Same here dude.
    Bad enough when doctor put a couple of gloved fingers up there to check on things, that made my eyes water but then when I woke up on the operating table with a colonoscopy a couple meters long shoved up there now that was something :eek

6. llepafils

llepafils Member

Well, that's for you to decide, but I'd say make sure you say that because you don't like the feeling, not because of some society constructed ideas about homosexuality...

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

Colonoscopy was ok , I was asleep for that one....but yeah, last prostate exam I had was most unenjoyable

8. sandwich

Gold Member

Maybe I am wrong but it seems like a greater percentage of women like things in their butts as compared to men. I know this is off topic, but for me I like being penetrated just in general, and I crave anal sex. I wonder how it feels for men versus how it feels for women.

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

You might be right there Samitch :)
    I don't mind big things escaping out but the idea of going in does not seem all that desirable.
    Of course the fact I have haemorrhoids might have something to do with that ;)

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

TMI!!! TMI !!! Lol

11. sandwich

Gold Member

You all are silly...lol!

12. Silverfox

Gold Member

There sure are a lot of products on Amazon for this purpose. Apparently people are interested in this.

I've had a prostate massager for years. It doesn't make me cum but it does push out some cum. That's an interesting sensation. Feels good when I'm fucking my wife. I really cum a lot. But I must make a lot of cum because I always cum a lot. Hmmmm, must be compensation for having an average cock.