Robotic Sex? (not what you think!)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BobbyG, Nov 5, 2010.

1. BobbyG

BobbyG New Member

I read on another forum how a guy was saying that he had sex with a girl for 20 minutes - he was alluding that he had full, penetrative sex for 20 mins non-stop.
    And then a load of other guys remarked that he was a loser for only being able to last 20 minutes.

Is it really something to be proud about that you can perform like a robot for 20 minutes? I mean going in and out (intercourse-wise), in the same position, before climaxing - is that really enjoyable for both parties; or a bit boring and unimaginative?

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Of course it'd get boring i think.....thats why, as humans, we like to vary things up with different positions and stuff.
    As for 20 mins?...
    Some like it quick, some like it long.....were all individuals you know...

Oh', and welcome to SF BobbyG :welcome
    How about filling in your profile and posting an intro...:D

3. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

How long is ALL relative like HW just said. Even with the same girl. Sometimes my girl just wants to get off right quick before bed, other times she likes the pace to be slower for a while and then ramp up at the end. Just depends on the two people involved.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

I think a lot of women might be counting ceiling tiles after 20 minutes. Once in a while a long wild session might be good, but I'm not up to it as a routine. She might need some extra lube after a while. For just continuous thrusting, I last a few minutes, 10 isn't a bad average, maybe less. Sometimes I get so excited I'm done in one. But we do all sorts of petting, cuddling, and oral too.

I'm sure all those guys claiming "loser" all have 9 inch dicks too.

#4 HardRocker, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  5. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I would most probably be rubbed raw on the inside after 20 minutes of thrusting in and out.
    5 minutes max then I like to get on board lol

#5 Untamed, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  6. betyoucantwait

betyoucantwait New Member

i get the feeling that these people are telling lies and trying to sound better than they are besides 5 minutes of amazeing sex is better than 20 minutes of rubbish sex

7. backcheck64

Gold Member

20min is a quickie for my wife and I. Record is 2hr 26min, but whos counting. Ususally involves 3 to 7 positions, and my wife cums repeatedly. She gets so wet, lube has never been a problem. Maybe that's why we've been married almost 24 yrs now.

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I don't mind 20 minutes or more of penetration but that would probably be more as a cuddle with him inside me rather than constant in-out thrusting.

My ex used to need more than 20 minutes of vigorous thrusting and I was definitely rubbed raw and mentally making my shopping list.

As Betyoucantwait said "5 minutes of amazeing sex is better than 20 minutes of rubbish sex"

9. Beth_UK

Beth_UK New Member

Dragon Fire, I think you and I might have the same ex :lol:lol

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

47 women and not one complaint.....one postion, same speed, etc, you my have a point, but some of us like to get creative and always suprise.