Roadhead...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by killjoy, Sep 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killjoy

killjoy New Member

Anyone here ever experienced road head?
    as in a blowjob on while driving :p

lemme tell you, going 100kph on the freeway while getting head is not teh easiest thing :p

2. elevation24

elevation24 New Member

Only once. He's usually too much of a sissy and either is afraid we'll get in a wreck or that some trucker or something will see his dick.

About a year ago we drove down to San Francisco to have a nice, fun time and ended up having a big fight while we were down there, so I gave him a treat to say I was sorry on the way home ;) We ended up pulling over on the side of the freeway to finish off, though.

3. acidrain47

acidrain47 New Member

I used to give my ex roadhead quite often, esp on the way home after he'd had a show ( in a band)....
    the current boy i'm dating, very very fast driver, and not too good at multitasking....and it takes a very long time to get him off....soooo i told him he has to work on his multi tasking skills...then we'll see...he just thinks it's funny

4. Magellan

Magellan New Member

My ex used to give me road head about once a month. While she was sucking me, I would masturbate her and we would both orgasm on the way home.

I miss those days.

5. necip

necip New Member

Ah, the classic Road H. I think its more fun to say it Road H instead of Road Head.

6. david

david New Member

i did, when I was like 17 or 18. Id never do it again though. Too hard to concentrate on the road ;)

7. nataleigh

nataleigh New Member

all i have to say is boys.. if your getting road head try to avoid railway tracks lol

8. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

I did that a few times to my new hubby! It was soo fun and he really enjoyed it! When it's the best is when the music is turn up really loud, you're on the Autobaun (German highways...there NO speed limit) and get down on it so to speak! hehehehe

Vampie

9. RB1

RB1 New Member

Yea! :)
    the one time i had it was so exciting haha :D

80km/hr though and no other cars on the highway at that hour of the night (2am or so)

she was just continuing where she had left off an hour or so before in my car parked up in a carpark outside a mall while her friends went partying and had to call her a few times on her cell having not seen her catch up with them as yet inside the party for the past 2hours
    hahahaha :brow

10. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

i cant concentrate. i have a hard time if the girl next to me is playing around or dancing seductivly in her seat. been close to a few accidents with that. Getting head while driving i know i'll hit a tree or something.. Reminds me of that movie "national lampoon vacation".. not sure which on it was but how the griswalds get pulled over by the police cause he was speeding cause he was getting head. lol

11. RB1

RB1 New Member

:lol
    buckle up - suckle up :brow

12. deeperlover1978

ROFL, if i get in a car wreck i'm sending you my bill. lol j/k

13. RB1

RB1 New Member

:lol
    send me the girl :brow

14. Kendrababy

Kendrababy New Member

This is one of those things that is easier and more fun when the guy is fairly well endowed....but can be accomplished on anyone.....and is very.....very........oh so very much fun.....:D

15. innerwildwoman

innerwildwoman New Member

A few years back, there was a fatal accident resulting from road head. The woman was killed and I think there were charges brought against the guy. I don't remember how the case turned out. I think pulling off to the side of the road is a good idea. Driving requires too much concentratrion.

16. deeperlover1978

i think if you were to do research you'll find theres been many incidenets of car accidents dealing with road head. There should be a stop to this. lol. I say we form an organization like AA or some form or prevention group to prevent accidents from road head. Tshirts instead of saying "dont drink n drive" to "dont suck n drive" lol. Or hire some famous person to make a statment in a comercial on how not giving road head can save people from car accidents. We coudl get jenna jameson to be the spoke person. lol. Oh and to top it off. Some type of therapy group for those who have problem giving too much or getting road head. LOL.

17. fantasien

fantasien New Member

you must be in my area if you said you drove down to San Fransisco. anyway, no i havn't expirienced it.

18. Expando1

Expando1 New Member

I've had this while driving. I didn't wreck or anything but it did make a mess in my lap as she didn't swallow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.