Risky business

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by shadow, Mar 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadow

shadow New Member

I’m not sure how risky this is so I thought I’d see what you people think and drop some opinions.

Before me and my girlfriend make love, we usually fool around like most couples and I go on top of her and start rubbing my penis on her vagina till she gets wet and asks me to put a condom on so we can have sex. So after that’s done I take the condom off, clean my penis with a tissue very quick and throw it away obviously with the condom. After a bit we do it again, and sometimes my penis goes into her vagina and I take it out quick and put a condom on. My question is, is that very risky what we do? The last thing I want is my girlfriend getting pregnant right now so do you think I’m playing risky business? Or is it impossible for her to get pregnant like that? I mean I do clean my penis before we do anything again but my friend said she can get pregnant that way and I don’t see how it is high risk.

Also is it a bad idea to keep on having sex after ejaculating in the condom?

2. hurley

hurley New Member

I think it is risky. Do you pre ejac sometimes while in the middle of foreplay? If so, that is a risk there itself doing that. Now doing it after you have had sex, that might be even more risky because you could still have some cum in the tubes and if it slips in sometimes, that could be pushed out. And having sex still with cum in the condom, I think it would be abit risky, I did it once before and nothing leaked out, but i could tell that it was gettin pushed out the opening of the condom. Just have to becareful with what you two are doing.

3. jiggy

jiggy New Member

It only takes ONE sperm to get her pregnant, I think its very risky to tell you the truth. Like hurley said, there is often spem in pre-cum. Although sperm can only live for 2-5 minutes if they are not inside you or not inside her, there is a chance that one of your little swimmers takes a flying leap (ok so sperm can't really jump) and gets into her. How good of a job do you do wiping yourself off after sex? The thing is that there is always a CHANCE that she could get pregnant, if she's on the pill, then there would be less of a chance of course...

4. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

Actually Sperm can live up to 12 hours outside the body in certain situations. I have been medically tested several times in the past by doctors for sperm count. Each time I have been instructed to get the sperm back to the lab as soon as possible but also that it can live for twelve hours at body temperature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.