Rimming (anal oral) advice needed! **kinky beware** but need help!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexbunshi, Jun 1, 2007.

1. sexbunshi

sexbunshi New Member

OK, this might be a little long winded, and I assure you this isn't just some fantasy/rant of mine. It's also a little graphic, so be forewarned.

It all started with a vibrating vagina pump (google it if needed) that my girlfriend and I bought. I'm a huge fan of giving oral sex, but I'm not able to while I'm working this toy (it covers the vagina). I got worked up, and tried licking the area under the vagina, but above the anus. She got worked up and started thrusting a little, which caused me to unintentionally lick her anus. She really liked this (let out a squeal) so I kept doing it. We both enjoyed it, so it found it's way into our sex life on a regular basis.

There is a problem. She considers herself very "pure". Anytime we talk about sex, I can tell it embarrasses her and is a turn off for her. Before you say we have communication problems, she comes from a culture and a family that is very non-verbal, and talking about sex there is extremely taboo. So basically, I just try to read her body language. Also, please don't think she's submissive, she's very assertive about what she likes and dislikes, as I am.

I, like it seems that every guy is, am turned on my anal play. One time while we were having sex i tried massaging her anus, and inserting a *very* thin, small vibrator. She instantly retracted and stopped having sex (this was after the vibrator, not the massaging. Also, I did rub the vibe on her first before trying to slowly insert, I also used plenty of lube). This was a big turn off for her, I could tell. After that, she wouldn't let me near her bottom, even for some licking!

Later on, we worked the rimming back into our routine. I also purchased a new toy called, "the accomodator" (it's basically a dildo you strap on your chin). As I explained I really like oral sex. Somehow ( I can't remember how) we got into using that "doggy style". Eventually, I was licking her ass while using this thing. This is GREAT fun for me, and her. While is was licking her, she pushed her bottom onto my tongue enough that my tongue went inside her butt. The resistance that the toy faced when being inserted wasn't there, and my tongue, which is considerably larger, slid all the way in. Also, judging from her deep groans of pleasure, I could tell she really liked this. We've done this dozens of times now.

This brings me to the problem.

1) She insists on vibing her clit while we are doing this, which is cool, but it leads to really quick orgasms for her. Actually, she usually uses a vibe during sex (quickness not a problem here). I think she vastly prefers to do this. Thats cool, I'm happy that she is satisfied. BUT, I really want to do this for a long time. I want to prolong it and enjoy it for longer than like 30 seconds.

2) This is the real question. I want to "have sex" with this thing on my face. Basically, I want thrusting. I've played with my own anus before, and I know that it feels really weird when something exits and enters your bottom, but if it stays in it feels great.

How can I get her to just slam her butt into my face, for a while? If I ask directly, "hey, you mind...turning the vibing down and really going at this hard" I think that it will not only be a turn off, it would detract from the impulsive nature . Also, I don't want to just start thrusting in and out because it might make her hate this position. I just don't know...

Any thoughts?

2. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Talk to her you are going to have to eventually that is a part of sex and desires, you have to express them (This is the best choice)

Second choice, When she really gets into it you can insert your tongue even further and control it a little bit but if she wants to stop you better stop because it could piss her off

What culture is she from?

Me and my girlfriend have anal sex but she doesn't really like me rimming her but I think she might eventually like it so I am just going to give her some space from doing that for a little bit

3. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I agree.. Make sure you talk to her first because if you slip one on her without telling her first, who knows what could happen. :)

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Dude, I tell ya what. You may think that's kinky, but it's common fodder around here. :dgrin

5. Lickitalltwice

Lickitalltwice New Member

Try it once..just ask her.
    worst that will happen is that session may stop..but you will still get to lick her ass, which is awesome!!!

6. sexbunshi

sexbunshi New Member

Thanks for the thoughtful replies. I think I'm just going to have to work on communication. I never considered this, but there are probably ways that I can talk about sex that won't turn her off. I'll just start out slow, maybe about something more PG.

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

I think afterglow is a perfect, non-threatening time for proposing new ideas for bedroom fun. And don't stress over finding a "right" way to phrase things because she'll either be up for it or she won't.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Gets ready to bite bluesy hehehe

If i was in a relationship i think if there was something sexual i was longing for or wishing to do or try or experiement with, i would just come out and ask. Direct but not blunt or rudly put.

9. secsgod

secsgod New Member

just go slow, a gentle finger in her ass while growling her fanny, even a gentle finger in both together, shell become to love the idea, mine did, and now thats all she wants mostly, anal play , licking fingering and penis penatration comes into play every time.AND MAN DO I LOVE IT TOO

10. InSaNe

InSaNe New Member

if talking doesnt work (as u mentioned ur partner is a lil on the non-communicating side) as someone else mentioned just take it slow... tease her anus... fiddle for a few secs and then stop... wait 10secs... tease again... a lil bit longer... and so on... if it was me i would be thrusting so hard the bed would fall apart!
    best of luck!

11. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

How can I get her to just slam her butt into your face, for a while?
    I agree with what everyone said above. Also, since you already are doing the tongue action anyway, may I add keep TEASING the hell out of her anus with your tongue! TEASE & TICKLE & TONGUE-STROKE her so much with your dripping wet tongue that she will build up so much stimulating-tension and tinkling feeling back there that she will be the one to AUTOMATICALLY slam her butt onto your face!
    Have FUN!