Rim job

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ctown75, Apr 16, 2008.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

[This is in now way for or against it,I just want to know]

This is not my thing,but the questing I would like to know is how do people not pick up hepatitis or something when they do it.You always hear wash your hands after you use the bathroom and food workers have to do it but people still catch something sometimes so if you lick somebody or stick your tongue in you must get particles no matter how clean you are ?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Think about it? Firstly, not everyone carries hepatitis or other illnesses. Secondly, a persons anus may be clean enough. Thirdly, digestive juices and the immune system are quite strong, so there may be something there but it doesn't catch on.

The idea of rimming was really, really icky to me, until a girl I once had a brief relationship did it to me. And it felt so good and she was so beautiful that I just had to do it to her. I thought that if it felt that good for me, it should feel as good for her. And it seemed to feel pretty good for her too.

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

Politely butting in...There are actually a few STDs that can be transmitted via anal sex/contact (genital warts/Herpes outbreaks can occur there). All the usual safe sex rules apply to the anus and surrounding area.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

I was initiated into rimming in 1982 by a girl in Korea. In those days, we showed scant regard for sexually transmitted infections.

5. loveit247

Gold Member

Operative words being "in those days".
    Fine to do unprotected in a monogomous relationship, as long as both parties have washed thouroughly before hand!

6. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

The biggest health worry about oral and anal contact is bacteria not std's.

7. loveit247

Gold Member

Not so, your body has a defense system against most bacteria we carry. But, if the person has an STD, like herpes, you are stuck with that for life. So I would generally be more worried about that thank you!

8. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I think you have an inflated view of your bodies immune system. True most bacteria in your body is kept under control but whats expelled in Feces is a different story. Many common aliments usually types with diarrohea and vomiting are caused by fecal matter (ie not washing your hands). Fecal matter even microscopic amounts is dangerous, and sticking your tounge up/around the source of the fecal matter isn't something you want to do casually.

Anywho I'm not going to disagree with you on the danger of std's being transmitted there's no real form of protection you can use with this type of sexual contact.

9. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

Actually, there is. It's called a dental dam - a square piece of latex that can be placed over the anus while you're playing with it with your tongue. A piece of saran wrap works even better and allows for better contact (and is just as effective at prevention transmission of diseases).

Put a drop or two of lube on the side that'll be next to the anus, put it against it, and rim away.