Review: ejaculation retarders

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by jaily, Jun 18, 2009.

1. jaily

jaily New Member

Hello, I am new here, Like a lot (most..) of guys I cum in less then a minute.
    I want to try some from of Ejaculation retarder cream or spray.

I found in one of the threads someone mentioning "Pau Yuen Tong Balm" he said that it was good.

Does anybody else have any experience with this stuff? I dont want to waste money on phony claims, so please anybody with experience please speak up!

Thanks in advance.
  2. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

I have found a good ejaculation retarder to be having your parents next door.

3. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    :rofl Nice one, Phil.

4. igor

igor Gold Member

Never heard of that stuff. There are many out there. Look for something with the active ingredient being Benzocaine. It will help if you don't use too much.
  5. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Be very careful when using any topical treatments. My husband tried some numbing agent that made claims to make a man last longer. All it did was burn the hell out of my vagina.

If you want to last longer you are better off researching techniques to control yourself rather than to rely on some snake oil. Google it, I'm sure you will be overwhelmed with all the information out there.
  6. jaily

jaily New Member

Thanks for the info, thats scary, do you remember by any chance which brand it was?

I tried the techniques, none is really working, I guess these techniques work better for older men ;)

anybody else had this experience? or knows of one that is good?
    keep it coming please.
  7. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

Can I suggest age? The older you are the longer it takes to shoot. By the time I get to 90 I reckon it will be 24 hour sessions.
  8. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    No, I don't recall what brand it was; we threw it out after only using it once and that was a couple of years ago.

Oh, and phil, I have to respectfully disagree with your statement. While it may be true in your case, not all men can last longer as they age. My husband is living proof of that.
  9. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

Really? Wow, I don't know if I am lucky or cursed then.
  10. igor

igor Gold Member

One way to avoid transfer to the woman is to wear a condom. (The condom may also help reduce sensitivity)

I only last slightly longer as I age. Mostly depends how horny I am.
  11. heelfetish

heelfetish Gold Member

I'll second CL's comments on working on self control rather than relying on numbing agents. Personally I find that if we get into a steady sexual routine I can control myself much better. If we go for a while with no sex, I find I don't last long at all, and have to work very hard not to cum instantaneously.

And I'll also agree that my lasting ability has not changed as I've aged. For me it has more to do with frequency of sex. :)
  12. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

So much of what controls your erection and ejaculation is in the head, your state of mind always plays the major role in performance.
  13. spaceforme

spaceforme New Member

When i first started having sex with my ex girlfriend I would come really quickly.. She was a virgin.. I was so close to a virgin it wasnt funny (had sex, on night stand.. but that lasted about 2 minutes before we got walked in on..) I would come really quickly.. I think that most of it was mental.. as time went on, it got better but every now and again i will still come really fast. When I was with my ex I would used a jell called detain.. It numbed you for about 5 minutes then it wore off.. It help get through the minute man phase. Mostly do to sexual inexperience.
  14. jaily

jaily New Member

Thanks man,
    SO you where happy with it? no side effects? no problems for you or the women?
    I will try to search for it in the meantime.

EDIT: i SEARCHED FOR IT, DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING, JUST SOMETHING CALLED detain-X WHICH IS NOT A JELL, BUT A PILL
  15. igor

igor Gold Member

I think it is spelled DETANE. There is another one called mandelay.
  16. sdsskater23

sdsskater23 New Member

Honestly I don't trust pills or jells when it comes to ejaculating fast or staying hard. I had that problem of getting off too quickly at first but then I just learned some focusing techniques. They are a lot safer and you control yourself rather than relying on some man made product. That at least worked best for me.
  17. illcuminu

illcuminu New Member

I have a tube of this stuff from adam and eve called stay erect, it has a de sensitizer in it. Makes me last almost an hour, almost to the point of exhaustion if she puts too much on. Makes for a hell of a cum shot though.
  18. guyfromfresnoca

guyfromfresnoca New Member

I just use the Trojan brand condoms that say extended pleasure. I believe they have benzocaine but for some reason other brands dont work as good as the trojan one. I can last about 3x longer (no lie) but my wife usually does not like that unless she is real horny lol. Good luck to you though.
  19. Steeleheart

Steeleheart New Member

Personally I don`t use anything, when I feel close to cumming, I just reach underneath grab my balls and gently pull dwn and hold for a few seconds, you cannot cum unless your balls are tight up against your body, this lets the feeling pass and you can keep on, after doing this once I can pretty much control cumming w/ out doing it unless super aroused and I may have to do it again. Just had a 2 hour secession the other night, no kids in a bed and breakfast, so we took advantage of it...Even tried out a new toy.