reverse cow girl

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by CurvedUp, Jan 19, 2013.

1. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

A time ago,

I did this for the first time and she allowed me to plug her ass with my cock.

When I did that, wooo weeee I found that I could rub the ridge of my finger and I could feel the ridge of tip!

Any others experienced
    this? the sensation was WOW.

2. tiffers

tiffers Member

I don't understand what you mean.. Explain

3. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Ok she is sitting on me reverse, leans over, to my feet while I am in her, she allows me to slide my finger into her butt. It turns out that I can fell myself inside of her. I can feel the ridge of my tip moving inside of her by pushing down on me in her.

We have done this with my cock in her and the strap on in her ass too. I could feel the vibration on me. Pretty hot.

#3 CurvedUp, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  4. tiffers

tiffers Member

Ohhhhh ok ok I see!! Sweet

5. just4fun

Gold Member

:D

6. paskonnee

paskonnee Member

Yep I've done that! Favourite position...and view is amazing!

7. paskonnee

paskonnee Member

That's exactly it...and the way she moves her ass, while my penis goes in and out...love it!

8. paskonnee

paskonnee Member

depends on the girl! one girl wanted me to slap her ass really hard, said i wasn't doing it hard enough!

9. GreyGoose

Gold Member

That's definitely one of my favs, the view the feel ah it's just awesome

10. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Sexually early in the marriage yes. But vanilla mixed with some chocolate. Later in it tried to add a bit more flavor after been married for a time. She was into it, but after the seconded was born, it really died off. We would have sex in public. And just do it anywhere. Then a box of condemns would last a year. :( There is a story between the beginning and the end but that is for another time. One thing I will share. Licked her ass to an orgasm. She never wanted to go there again. :(

After the marriage, yep, all the things I read about I have worked on doing. You name it other that a three way. I don't believe her or I would ever be able to do this, because the other person will be doing this somebody else.

Now, if I could clone me or her and we could have a foursome, or a three some with each other, WOW!

Think about that? Doing it intimately with the other person you know!! She knows.

11. Anotherday

Gold Member

love putting finger in her ass while fucking the wife. In missionary position I can also feel my cock with my fingers. Putting a set of beads in her does the same thing, you can feel the ridges or bumps of the beads with every stroke through the membrane between her holes.

I have to be careful though, she just doesn't last very long at all with just about any anal contact/penetration.