Restrained Afternoon -

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by SlaveBoy, Apr 19, 2011.

1. SlaveBoy

SlaveBoy New Member

“Restrained Afternoon”

I t was a warm 80 degree day, one Saturday in July when I realized I have been single for too long. I was reading the personal ads and decided to place one of my own – this one was special and read as follows;

Submissive & attractive male Slave seeks FemDom . This slaveboy has been single way to long and seeks the wrath of a FemDom to let him know he is still alive and deserves nothing less than paying homage to a woman who has no restraints than to bring me into submission and take away my will & soul.

The night slowly faded, I masturbated and came all over myself and slept like that as self humiliation contemplating when she will arrive and what will she look like – the night faded and I fell asleep to awaken the next morning to a bright warm hot day.
    I sat on my balcony waiting - watching many attractive woman, and wondering if one would be her – THE GODDESS of pleasurable pain to take away my will and bring me to submission?

After the wind blew across me and I smelled my own cum stuck to my body I had to take a shower in anticipation that today she will show up.
    I brushed my teeth,, trimmed my goatee shaved my head, and my private area.. I love to feel smooth allover… and fought the desire to masturbate and cum again…I know not being able to cum for my Goddess would result in punishment.

As I finished cleaning up, I put on my leather cock strap, my collar and dressed up. It was at that moment I heard a knock on the door –

When I opened the door, there she was, Waist leather coat, leather skirt, tall spiked heels, see thru net shirt with erect pierced nipples and long flowing red hair and green eyes. I instantly dropped to my knees and kissed the top of her boots and stood back up to receive the letter of instructions she handed to me.

A chill electrified my spine, and I knew my day of obedience was to commence.

The instructions were explicate, do not speak till spoken to and replies were to be addressed as “yes my Goddess” or “No my Goddess” with the occasional “I do obey you – my Goddess”

It is a passage that just by her steering at you that you know what to do …or else. She looked over at the massage table and at me…

That’s when I stripped down to my collar and cockstrap..with a full erect 8’ cock pointing at my Goddess. The leash to my collar was hung on the fireplace..I walked slowly towards it, grabbed my leash and lay it down on the floor next to me and got on my hands and knees and waited.

Goddess walked over and with a stern whip across my ass asked me who is Superior over scum like me?..is it me? And I replied; Yes my Goddess. She put the collar on and walked me around the house and a few times…stopping...and asking me to sniff her ass as she spread her cheeks apart and allowing me one lick each time. And as we arrived at the table…she had me sit up like a puppy and beg as she spread her pussy open and sat on my face placing her wet pussy over my mouth..and started pissing and commanded me to drink it all…I obeyed her words..and then I was ordered to clean lick her throbbing wet pussy till I give her first orgasm of the day.

She was a squirter – and I was showered by her essence once again. It was now time to be restrained to the table. It was an afternoon of oral pleasure to the temple of flesh my Goddess so deserves…She came so many times I list count which was a punishment waiting to happen.

There was a partial reward and treat was in 69 position on the table as she smothered me with her tight ass as I was ordered to clean out her anal till she orgasmed and she deep throated my cock and let me blast a load in her mouth….which she kept…got off the table and looked at me and slapped my face…I was blindfolded and as she pulled my mouth open like someone giving CPR…she spit my cum in my own mouth and we kissed deeply till it was all gone and we shared the taste of our orgasms together as one unique flavor of pure raw sex.

She loosened my straps told me not to move…she walked around and noticed the Gift of offering on the kitchen table, walked up to me - still blindfolded…whispered in my ear …Am I not the Hottest thing you ever had…I replied…”Yes my Goddess” she kissed me softly on the lips.

Her foot steps faded away and the door opened and shut…my 6 hours was up and I was vindicated once again. I knew there is no better life than being a SLaveBoy – like me.

2. Moon

Moon New Member

Slaveboy, that was something else! Thank you xx

3. SlaveBoy

SlaveBoy New Member

Thank you Moon,,,glad you enjoyed :p

4. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

oh snap!

5. missyc

missyc New Member

Loved it!!