Restoring Tally

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by RestoringTally, Aug 4, 2010.

1. RestoringTally

RestoringTally New Member

Hi, everyone! :)

I am restoring myself, hence my name. As I approach the middle ages, I realize that it is time for me to restore myself, to return to what I once was or could be.

One thing I am doing is restoring my foreskin. I was circumcised at birth and I do not like being circumcised. Dr. Butcher did a bad job on me and restoring has helped a lot. It has also let my sensitivity return to what it once was. Restoring also gave me enough slack skin to enjoy the gliding action, something I never knew existed.

I also acquired a passion, for the first time in my life. I am an intactivist and advocate genital integrity for all children, girls and boys. This passion has restored my verve and zest for life.

But, there are some aspects of my life that still need restoring. I am working on them. I need to get back into shape and restore my physical body to what it was just a few short years ago.

All in all, I am happy with my life. I recognize the areas that need to be restored further and I am working on them.

#1 RestoringTally, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2010
  2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Welcome again, RestoringTalley. I'm glad to hear you're getting all those loose ends in life taken care of. This is a great place to work on those things as well as helping others with some of the ones you've already figured out.
    See you around the forums.

3. RestoringTally

Glad to be here. This seems like a nice place to hang out.

4. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Welcome, at this point in my life I don't know if I could be restored, I need a complete overhaul, LOL

5. RestoringTally

An oil and lube job won't be enough, huh?

6. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Oil and Lube always helps! LOL

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

Well, welcome to the forums, RestoringTally :)

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome, Restoring Tally. :D

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Welcome Tally. Your username rocks, btw. :lol

Sorry but, I have to be blunt here and say that I have a feeling you are going to try ot sell us something. Am I correct?

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

I looked up the 'restoring tally' thing. It's this weird silicon foreskin thing.
    *shrugs*

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

I didn't realize SF was a free advertising site.

Learn something new every day.

:shrug

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

Heh, we're keeping an eye out. Promise.

13. RestoringTally

I am not selling anything in a commercial sense. I am no salesman.

I would like to sell people on the idea that children should be able to keep all their genitalia. As I've traveled the road to restore various aspects of my life, I have learned a lot about about myself and what society has done to shape my life. I would like to sell the idea that knowledge is power and that, with knowledge, we all can do better. But, that is basically what I said in my original post upthread.

14. RestoringTally

I have no idea what you saw, but I do not sell anything under the name Restoring Tally.

I am restoring my foreskin and wear a silicone retainer to keep by slack skin forward until I have enough where it will stay there on its own. I do not make them for others and I do not sell them. I am not sure what your point is.

15. RestoringTally

I guess all who post on the Internet are somewhat of an exhibitionist. So, keep watching! But, don't expect me to post any pictures here.

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

In your username, posts, signature, AND avatar, you seem to be promoting something that can be bought online yet, you say you aren't a salesman.

If I were you, I'd be calling the makers of this miracle product and demanding to be payed for all the face time their product has gotten since you joined SF.

Edited to add : For the record, we didn't have our son circumsized and I feel bad that you were and need to go to such lengths to try to bring back your foreskin.

#16 Barbwire, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  17. RestoringTally

As a newbie to the site I am still feeling my way around. But, I get some strange vibes. Seems like there are some suspicious members here.

This sub-forum is Member Introductions. Most times that means new members should talk about themselves and what makes them tick. I thought the idea behind this thread was to introduce and promote myself. Maybe not.

My user name makes people think I am a spammer? That is a new one to me. As I said up thread I am restoring. That part of my name is very descriptive of where I am in my life. Tally is many things. It is a euphemism for a penis. It can signify an accounting, such as what one does when he evaluates his life and existence. It is also a common last name and proper noun.

My avatar has part of my user name and the international symbol for genital integrity. My first post above said I am an intactivist.

My siggy has links to my personal blog and a community site where I have a profile. Neither site sells anything, nor do they even have ads. Such signatures are common on forums. I don't think it is against the ToS, but if it is, let me know and I will change it.

I've only made two posts outside this thead. One was humorous and the other offered an opinion. I would be interested on hearing why they would set off your radar.

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

This is where I got the idea you might be trying to hawk a product. If I am wrong, I am very sorry and feel awful that I have offended, hurt, or angered you.

Perhaps you are raising red flags because we have never had anyone come here in your situation, doing what you do and promoting a practice that is rare.

As far as us being suspicious, if you knew how many spammers, posers and crazies came here, you'd understand.

19. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm going to clarify what I posted.

He's USING the foreskin 'thing'. The links on his 'restoring tally' sites do lead you to the product. It was a video on the restoringforeskin site that was linked to in his original post.

I apologize.

I have however sent Mr Tally a private message informing him of the rules and once is all said and done and sorted out, I would like us all to start over on a lighter note.

Upon reading a lot of what the "Restoring Tally" is about, I see what he's doing isn't malicious.

20. RestoringTally

No offense taken. I like participating in forums because the exchange with different people exposes me to new ideas and I get to reciprocate. I am not into idle chatter, but I like having discussions.

I have been informed that I was too aggressive in promoting myself and I have removed references to my personal info. Sorry.