Respect

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RedMatrix, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedMatrix

RedMatrix Banned

Guys, if you see a couple walking toward you, in public, do you:
    (assuming the girl is hott, and you are not with your girl)

A) Look her up and down, with chargrin
    B) Do a quick look at her body, then her face
    C) Make an approving facial expression
    D) Look at the girl, then the guy, then the girl again

I usually try to admire her beauty in stealth. Have you ever checked out her man's eyes? Most of the time, the guy she's with is looking at all the other guys in the room, to see if they are checking her out. You can tell how much insecurity a guy has by this!

2. Thorn

Gold Member

Sometimes A, but usually B & D. It all depends on the mood and setting. If I saw her at the mall, one thing, if at a club, maybe another? Every now and then I may do C. I might add Rose knows and approves my looking as much as I want to as long as I don't embarrass her in public.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I usually try to admire her beauty in stealth. Have you ever checked out her man's eyes? Most of the time, the guy she's with is looking at all the other guys in the room, to see if they are checking her out. You can tell how much insecurity a guy has by this!

I have never noticed that.

4. Krof

Krof New Member

To tell you the truth, I never really look at people I don't know.. It feels like the wrong thing to do.

5. UGA08

UGA08 Banned

My eyes are always wandering...and sometimes they even do when I am with my girl :tsktsk

Typically what I'll do is D...glance at her, look at her guy...if he has no idea what's going on, I might go back to her ;)

It's not because I'm not happy with my current status, not that at all...it's just that staring at a girl is much more enjoyable than staring at the ground.

6. Thorn

Gold Member

:shrug What do you do at a mall or other crowded place? Do you use a seeing eye dog?

I love watching people. Most of the time it's not even sexual. I don't know why. I like to see if I can tell what kind of mood they are in by their facial expressions and their body language. Rose and I will sometimes sit and talk about people we see walking by.

7. blackhawkflyarm

blackhawkflyarm New Member

I spend a lot of time in airports. I can sit for hours at the gate and watch people walk by.

I always check out the ladies but I try to do it stealthily.

It's always fun to see a hot girl with a dirtbag looking dude or vise versa. You got to wonder how that happened.

I don't understand why you would look with "chagrin" though. Chagrin means disappointment, sorrow or annoyance. I guess if you were disappointed she was with the other guy.

So what's that, like A, B and D?

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

'Chagrin' can indicate being embarrassed. Perhaps embarrassed at being caught staring (by either party).

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I'm a bit like Thorn in this but usually don't hide the fact that I find a person attractive. Sometimes that gets me a smile other times a warning scowl.
    As for the guy alongside again it depends, often it is a self congratulatory crocodile smile but other times eyes throwing daggers.
    It takes all kinds to make a world and yes I do find people interesting.

10. Krof

Krof New Member

I don't see why you would have to look at people in a mall or a crowded place. I can certanily avoid that.

Tell their mood from their facial expresison? Yeah I know that one. You always get the "why are you looking at me?! YOU UGLY BASTARD WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME!? I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!" face.

11. Thorn

Gold Member

I never noticed those return looks. Scary!! :whoa I never gawk, I try not to be noticed when I'm looking. When you're out in public you know the public will see you. Some folks like to be looked at others don't but they all know that they will.

12. Krof

Krof New Member

I disagree, I don't think anyone looks at me when I'm in public.

13. Thorn

Gold Member

Now I understand Krof.

[​IMG]

14. RedMatrix

RedMatrix Banned

LOL.

Nice to see some activity in this thread. Boy, what I wouldn't give to be invisible in a girl's locker room!

15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

As a woman, I enjoy the 'glances' I receive while out with my husband.
    He knows I will get them. He is proud to be my man.

Probably the important thing is, he knows that HE is the only one I am interested in. The 'flattery' of the flirt is fun, but that's the extent of it. And I don't mind him looking at sexy women. I, in turn, know that I am the only one HE is interested in.
    :rose

16. ImaginaryFriend

ImaginaryFriend New Member

E) Look far away in a different direction and avoid eye contact at all costs, since I live in a situation where people can and do accuse a male of sexual harassment for just about anything.

Hmm... that looks kind of grim now that I actually typed it... but it's just my honest answer to the question.

17. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

18. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Look at her face, then her body. If she looks at me I don't turn away and look back at her.

19. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

You mean you can be accused of sexual harassment for simply looking at someone? Okay, that's going way too far. Seriously. I used to work as a waitress and one waiter was one of those guys that would talk to women's chests, but I and the other waitresses found it amusing and mildly annoying rather than offensive. It's always funny when guys do that because one wonders if they're thinking that women can't see what they're doing. Anyway, he was funny and nice and never said anything crude or did any unauthorized touching.

But it's all about respect and intentions. I think most women rather enjoy being looked at and admired, but I guess you gotta watch out for the psychos.

20. Thorn

Gold Member

Oh you don't have to worry about me Puss_in_boots. There's an ocean and a couple countries between us. :lol :lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.