Repercussions you weren't expecting?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by MunaJadida, May 10, 2008.

1. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

So my fiance and I were having sex and decided to get out my paddle. It ended up being a really rough and he really laid into me with the paddle. I was expecting to have a couple of welts the next day. What I was NOT expecting was that my ass would be covered in purple bruises! Over the next week, smaller, lighter bruises appeared. It took almost two weeks to get back to normal.

Have there been any lasting effects from a wild night that you weren't expecting?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh, yeah! Having a great go at it with Thorn.... 9 months later, our "surprise" son!! :lol

3. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

*lol*!!!

Sometimes, welts on your azz don't sound so bad, eh? :lol

4. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Well, I wouldn't say it was a bad lasting effect necessarily, but one does come to mind:

Back in college when my wife and I were still just gf and bf, both of us in greek societies, I came home from a Frat meeting one night and told her a story some brothers told all of us about a girl in another sorority who was pretty tipsy, had tried to sleep with two of my frat brothers at once, did a bunch of other crazy stuff and was bragging all about having once had "3 cocks in her at once". It was just meant to be a funny story to tell her because it had all of us dying laughing in the meeting (the girl in question was actually the little sister of an alumni brother which made it even funnier).

Well, lo and behold, the next night we're having sex, and my gf very unusually took some initiative, lubed me up, got on her side and started working me into her anally. Needless to say I was extremely turned on as that was not a regular thing for us, but then she really shocked me by pulling out this realistic vibrator we bought her, slowly and deliberately lubed it up and started working it into her in the front. It was probably the hottest thing I ever saw, and never ever would've expected her to want to try something like that (and by telling her that story, I sure wasn't suggesting anything).

At any rate, she ended up loving the feeling, and although we had talked about things she had done with other guys in the past in bed, after that she suddenly developed a very strong fantasy for having a threesome with another guy, which she had never mentioned having before, and a desire to try that with him (okay, and maybe me too, heh).

We've never acted on it, but it has added an interesting, lasting dynamic to our sex life. :)

5. mkm

mkm New Member

Some repercussions I experienced was the one time i was with this college girl and after a decent "love" session she went to the bathroom and found out she was bleeding down there a little bit. We were not sure what exactly caused it, fingering, oral, intercourse. No idea but she was sore the rest of the weekend.