Remote controlled toys

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Rose, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I have been looking into getting one of those remote contolled butterfly vibrators (or any vibrator/tickler that could be worn on a date LOL ).. We want to have a little fun with me wearing it,say, to dinner, and hubby has the remote in his pocket, with full control on when I start to slither in my seat. :lol

Anyway, I have been getting mixed reviews on the things. People say they are bulky, and uncomfortable. Some said they had to go in the ladies room and remove it, because it would move around or hurt their thighs. Most people said it was okay for bedroom, or around the house, but not what is is cracked up to be for outdoor fun.

Anybody have experiences in this, and perhaps ones to avoid or ones to look for?

2. loveitrough

Gold Member

Have you found any that might work , Keep me posted might want to get some for me an d the wife

3. Rose

Gold Member

Okay - I am going to the sleezy little whore store tomorrow - LOL - and I plan on getting something - and if it don't work, I'll try something else. I'll let you guys know!
    Damn - I got a Beer & Wine Warehouse across the street, and i got a 'sleezy little whore store' 2 blocks down the road!
    AND I LIVE IN THE FRIGGIN' SUBURBS!!! LOL

4. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I haven't had any experience with those kind of vibrators, but it sounds like fun!!!

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Just wear your normal panties and use A remote Bullet Vibe or something like that?

6. Rose

Gold Member

But - will it stay in place? - the ones I've looked at seem rather complicated - all strapped on and 'inserted '- strategically placed ticklers . . . seems like if I move, it's gonna fall out or turn sideways or something.