Reminder: Reporting a post

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mittimer, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Mittimer

Gold Member

I just want to post a reminder to the forum members about reporting posts.

Here at sexual forums we do not tolerate spamming or suspicious activity. If you see something that, well, just doesn't look right then please go ahead and click that little red flat located at the bottom of the post and it'll send us moderators a messaging letting us know that it's something we need to check out.

If it turns out that it's nothing, then we don't do anything about it. However, if we find out it's spam, you flagging it gives us a faster ability to take it off our forums.

Things to report:

• Anything that requires you to download (generally our 'real' members don't post that.
    • Anything that looks underage
    • Someone who's flooding the forum with off topic posts
    • Posts of genitalia in the Adult Photos/Video section from a member who just joined.
    • Anything with any personal information (eg Full name, phone number, email address, ect)
    • All and all, anything that just doesn't look right to you.

We appreciate all the work that our members do to help us fight off spam. The quicker you report it, the quicker we get them off our forum pages!

From Your :Sf Moderating Team,
    Thank you!

2. Kermit

Gold Member

Thanx for reassuring me. I was going to click that red flag, but i was afraid of getting in trouble for doing an "unnecessary report". But that girl did look underage (i'd card her ass in a heart beat if she tried to buy cigarettes if she came into my store) plus it felt like it was trashing up the forum. Plus i also sent a private message about it. Next time i won't hesitate.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Likewise with any unsolicited visitor messages or PM's you may receive as well......
    If anybody you don't know sends you a link to anything your not familiar with..... DON'T OPEN IT......just report it and the moderators will take care of both the link, AND the person who sent it to you....:eyes
    As Mittimer has said, we believe that our members should be able to have confidence in the content of this site and should not be bothered by those who would use it to spread spam and possible viruses.:mad
    Thank you for your diligence guys.....:D

#3 Hot Wheels, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  4. Kermit

Gold Member

We're lucky to have cool mods lol

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Glad you think we're cool :p