reliance on vibrator

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dickandfanny, Jan 12, 2010.

1. dickandfanny

dickandfanny New Member

I like to come when I have sex, therefore I use my fantastic bullet each and every time, which my boyfriend doesn't mind because he also likes me to come. I cannot come without it. It doesn't bother me but does anyone else rely on theirs?? Or is it just me as this seems to be unheard of...

2. Woodgie

Woodgie New Member

You're not alone by any means. 85% of women cannot orgasm from intercourse alone, and need clitoral stimulation. I love my bullet, it allows faster, stronger orgasms than my fingers, and why not enjoy the enhancement of a toy during intercourse?

If I didn't have the bullet, I wouldn't come during sex.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sometimes ya just gotta do what ya gotta do to get off. If you need it, you need it, so use it.

Have you tried using other kinds of toys during sex? I use an Eroscillator and love it.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Hey CL! Eroscillator works for ya, eh? *thumbs up* I think I recommended that a couple years ago. If I remember correctly you weren't too thrilled with it initially. My wife's (Eroscillator) is still buzzing away after 10+ years of regular use.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey yourself, Joe! Good to see ya.

I have had my E for two years now and have used it enough to have a better grasp of what it can and can't do for me. I admit to finding it somewhat lacking when I first got it, I've grown to love the thing.