Relationship Troubles

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Snake21605, May 24, 2007.

1. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

OK so me and my g/f are kinda in a rut in our relationship. We have been going out over 2 years and we seem to be arguing over stupid things and starting minor fights which is really getting old. She has lately been thinking og becoming "friends". We have agreed to work things out because neither of us want to end it, we just want to be happy. Is there ANY advice out there so I can help our relationship?

Thanks so much all!

2. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

Having been with my bf for nearly 5 years, i can sympathize with your situation! I think every long term relationship has down patches, but the fact that you say you both want to make it work is a big step in the right direction. Communication is so very important, so talk to each other! Talk about what it was that made you fall in love with each other in the first place.I have found that even something as simple as going on a "date" (out for tea, movie) can re-kindle the spark. I wish you both the best of luck!

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I think miss_nastyass is spot on with her advice (.... well, except for the fact that guys in Minnesota don't 'go out for tea'... :lol ).
    Sometimes we just forget what drew us together in the first place. "Dating" each other again is important. Thorn & I do it, and we've been married 30 years!

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

The weather up in these parts has really been gettin nice lately snake...take her fishing!!

ok, well I know I'm not your typical girl, but really, take her out somewhere she'd enjoy, maybe fishing is that, or pack a picnic and suprise her for lunch. Remind her that she is special to you by your actions and not just your words

5. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I remember those days. Damn we faught about any ad everything. Now we are seperated and remained friends becuase our son. We are actually good friends now and it is nothing more then that.

6. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

its funny you mention the fishing. we have been going out fishing a lot lately...lol.

Yeah I think we will be ok, we have a few dates lined up so I think we can make it, I hope!

7. Havok

Havok New Member

I think that this is extremely common. When you are with someone for a long period of time you have to think of new things that can spice up your relationship. The longer you are together the more difficult it becomes to find new things. A lot of times that is why the arguing starts. It isn't that you two don't like each other, it is because it takes up time and is something to do. As weird as that may sound, it's true. People will do anything to keep themselves busy. I would say that you two should try finding activities that you both enjoy to keep yourselves busy. The activities don't have to be anything amazing; just find things that you both like to do and it should improve the happiness level.

8. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

will continue to do so, thanks!

9. gladwyn

gladwyn New Member

Sex is a good way of culminating a fight in to a good mood upswing.

I guess you need to read SEXUAL MASTERY SYSTEM by ROBERT IRWIN

Its for 30+ but still you can use it for exponentially improving your Sexual Attractiveness.

Regards,
    Gladwyn