Relationship Help.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ahituna029, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Ahituna029

Ahituna029 New Member

I am a undergraduate college student. I have had 4 relationships. I am now in a relationship with a girl that I really like and I would really like to make come.
    There are a couple problems. She takes the pill all the time because of blood/period problems. So there is no worry of getting pregnant. Especially since she has never let any guy come inside her, because she is cautious and make me and had made her past boyfriend wear a condom. Now, when I wear a condom, I can go for a good while, and I have gone for a long while in the past. However, with this girl, I can never go long enough for her to come. I know she has come before, just not with me. I like her a lot, but I can't help feeling less like a man when I can't satisfy her. I have also gotten better at cunnilingus, but i don't think she's fully come from that, close though.

Now, this is where it gets more complicated. Yesterday, we started to have sex after a short boat cruise, and we were so aroused I didn't even put on a condom. She was not only fine with it, she didn't want me to. Once we started, she also made it clear that she wanted me to come in her. Considering that no one had ever done that, it seemed pretty important to make her come, and make it more special. What actually happened was me not going nearly as long as I do with a condom, and her getting frustrated. Needless to say, I decided not to come in her because I felt embarrassed and unmanly.

I need to figure out how to make her come, and just as importantly, last long enough to do it, hopefully more than once.

Please, if you feel you have any useful advice, anything would help.
    Thank you.

2. Poky

Poky Banned

Do you go right to intercourse? Is there any forplay involved? It would help to know a bit more info before anyone can suggest anything, but you must keep in mind that there are several women that cannot have an orgasm through intercourse, therefore, you must do some experimenting in which both of you are involved..How much experience do you have with sex? Do you know what she does or doesn't like?...See, this is the kind of information you should supply if you want to get a much better answer to the question your asking.. There are too many varibles involved to have a simple answer..

3. Trixi

Trixi New Member

The one person who can be of most help to you is your girlfriend. Communicate, ask her questions, and don't be too shy to ask questions right in the middle of it all, you know, "is this good?" or "would you like me to . . . ?" or "show me where."

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Also, practice makes perfect! Keep on keepin' on!

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I've been with quite a few women who didn't orgasm from intercourse. I won't go so far as to say they couldn't, but they didn't with me. And I've been with a few who said they had never had an orgasm. But I've never been with one who didn't orgasm after plenty of oral stimulation.

There are some good threads on this board with hints to giving good oral. Read them. Read all you can find about giving oral. Then practice, practice, practice. ;)

Different women need different kinds of stimulation for an orgasm, and that's where you need to be attentive to your gal's likes. Don't be afraid to ask what she likes, but you can probably tell by her reaction when you hit the hot spots. Learn it well and it will serve you your whole life. You'll also have a happy woman on your arm.

Forget about intercourse until you've given your partner at least one orgasm orally.

6. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

About you not lasting as long without the condom...dont frett about that. That is to be expected, really, as you'd be able to more easily feel the sensations during sex. Assuming you've seen the movie American Pie, remember at the end when she tells him to put on TWO condoms because his stamina was so bad, lol? ;) Having that little latex glove does desensitize you some, hence lasting a bit longer. Theres been occasional times that i was unable to cum wearing a condom, and I can definetly say that I last longer (usually) when using one.