Refusing is bad!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by igor, Sep 7, 2011.

1. igor

Gold Member

A French man was ordered by a judge to pay his ex-wife nearly $12,000 in damages for not having enough sex with her during their marriage, the U.K. Telegraph reported Monday.

The man, identified only as "Jean-Louis B." in press accounts, was fined under article 215 of France's civil code, which orders married couples to agree to a "shared communal life," according to the newspaper. A judge reportedly ruled that the code implies that "sexual relations must form part of a marriage."

The 47-year-old woman in the case filed for divorce two years ago, claiming that lack of sex with her 51-year-old husband was to blame for the split, the newspaper reports. After a judge granted the couple a divorce, the woman took her ex-husband back to court and demanded compensation for "lack of sex over 21 years of marriage."

A judge in southern France ruled in the woman's favor, according to the newspaper, saying, "A sexual relationship between husband and wife is the expression of affection they have for each other, and in this case it was absent ... By getting married, couples agree to sharing their life and this clearly implies they will have sex with each other."

2. Dont_know

Dont_know New Member

lmfao xD HA! that is brilliant.

3. luvbug

Gold Member

That makes me kinda scared to move to the UK!!!
    The guy could always do the same as the woman...WOW..just..WOW!!

4. Moon

Moon New Member

You're safe here luvbug, this was in France......and it doesn't surprise me lol

5. luvbug

Gold Member

Guess I read it wrong..thought it happened in the UK. Glad to know its not in the UK since Im suppose to be moving to London next May. lol

6. Moon

Moon New Member

May?? Look me up hun, I'm often in town xx

7. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Nice one!

8. Maverick

Maverick Member

F the French. Worst people on earth. (As an Italian, I may have slight bias. ;) )

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

This works for both sexes, of courese. I love the French, primarily because of their open sexuality. Who was the late French president who had both his wife and his mistress at his funeral? They really don't understand protestant puritism when it comes to sex.