Red Wings

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Silverfox, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Silverfox

Gold Member

OK, this topic has been talked about before but the thread is a year and a half old.

Red Wings refers to performing oral sex on a menstruating woman. What do we think about this?

http://www.red-wings.com/

Honestly, I've never done it. I think I could if Silverette cleaned herself up. I have to think about this.

#1 Silverfox, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I would never let my husband or anyone else for that matter go down on me when I'm on my period. I find it insanely disgusting. I wouldn't want to lick a used pad or suck a used tampon, so why in God's name would I want someone to lick around straight where the icky source comes from? lol

I don't mind having p in v sex while bleeding lightly but prefer to put it off until finished.

3. Silverfox

Gold Member

:lol I figured that would be your response from what you said on the earlier thread.

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

You can swim in the red sea, you just can't drink from it!!!!!!

teamster145 likes this.
  5. 12barblues

Gold Member

It would be up to her mostly... I could maneuver my tongue around her clit without getting into the messy stuff.. But I would stay away from the " source". Lol.. But if she were really in the thick of things , I dunno..

6. ginger

Gold Member

^ ditto

7. Essene

Gold Member

Have before. Probably would again.

I get nothing out of it outside of performing cunnilingus. Ie, it's not a fetish of mine.

The receiver was freshly showered when I did so. I could probably be coaxed into doing it if she hadn't showered; but I haven't met many women who would prefer that at all.

8. SWOJLO

Gold Member

I am truly squeamish just thinking about it. Nope, cannot do it.

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

At least it's good to know that my opinion doesn't change over time about certain things. lol

10. alwaystry

I've done it ,wasn't on a heavy day and I did not get all up in it , but it was just a shot in the dark, she was kind of leading me like it was hot to her , I was right. Not in a hurry to do it again but if a woman is turned on by it I pretty much try it for them

11. Country_Lily

Gold Member

Nope, I don't let hubby go down there even a day after it has ended, we still have sex of course but each to their own I guess....

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ok done the deed after clean body shower but would rather get my daily iron ration from fresh fruit and vegetables :)

13. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I have licked her clit many times during her period but I wouldn't dive my tongue deep into her bloody folds.

14. biker061

Gold Member

Not a big deal here, of course mrsbiker:rose doesn't do this any longer so its a moot point :rofl[SIZE="3"[COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR]][/SIZE]

15. Silverfox

Gold Member

OK, I've done this before. If you look at the website, this is one of the suggested methods. WOO-HOO, I have my Red Wings!

16. M10R19A65

M10R19A65 Member

I have and would again, but my wife's against it. Too me it's mostly just reorganized atoms and dna. But, the biggest catalyst to this was that I went down on a girlfriend in a dark room , she got totally into it, more so than usual. When the lights came on, she screamed bloody murder as my face was practically covered. Somehow or other (help me ladies) she was supposedly unaware she had just started her period. She usually got a spot before any physical signs informed her. Other women over the years are also against it, but admit that as long as they don't have cramp issues, the period can be one of the most horny parts of the month. I earned my Redwings in 1986.

HotForHoney likes this.
  17. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

We've done this. For years I stopped him thinking he didn't know but one day I was sure he knew and he went there anyway. So I didn't fight it. This sounds much worse than it is but he has done it after a fresh shower (on a towel) and when I was wearing a tampon. He stayed in the clit area. No hands and no messy clean up. I have light periods due to the Birth Control. So I have had sex a few times and there was little to no blood. Maybe that's why my bf feels so comfortable. Idk but it felt great as any other day. If I saw a lot of blood, I would probably feel gross but otherwise, doesn't matter.

18. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

i have done it 1st time was by accident its much like the other story i read above she didnt know she had started yet she knew she was close and we were a lil drunk ok alott drunk didnt even know till i went to the bathroom the next morning to getinto the shower and i looked like vlade dracule lol funny now but at the time i was freaking a little so to say the least i preffer to wait

19. ReddHott

ReddHott Member

Sex, yes. I get very horny when Aunt Flo is in town. Also, sex helps a lot with cramps.

But no, no redwings. I would never expect or want that.

20. armadillo

Gold Member

Yikes, that's where I would draw the line. Doesn't sound like something I'd want to even attempt :0