red wings

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by zulie, Dec 8, 2004.

1. zulie

zulie New Member

How do you guys feel about having sex with a woman who is on her period? I get really horny around period time... sex is way better then too. But some guys I've met are freaked out by that.

I wondered what y'all thought...

2. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Zulie,

It has been a while for me because my wife is beyond menopause. But I used to like the time of the woman's period because I felt I could make love without protection. I've gone down on women in their period. I thought the blood added flavor to the licking action.

One time I went to a motel with a woman who was on her period, and it was heavy. I felt guilty for getting the motel sheets so bloody, so I took the sheets off the bed, and rinsed them in the tub, and hung them to dry on the shower curtain rod. Once the blood dries on the sheets, I have seen some stains. I don't know what the hotel maids thought when they saw the wet sheets hanging on the shower curtain rod.

Usually, just putting a towel down is enough to catch any blood from getting on the sheet.

I have enjoyed periods with several women, and have pleasant memories of those occasions. Glad you enjoy it too.

Blessings

3. dabody

dabody New Member

I neva used to like it cos it felt kinda slippery, but I've started to like it more and more as I tried it more. I've usually found girls on their period are really horny, so that's all good and adds to the whole experience.

4. Mossive

Mossive New Member

i was taught that when a girl is on that she is much less sensitive so theres not point in dealing with the mess if she doesnt get anything out of it.........

5. gillian

gillian New Member

I am as horny as hell when I'm on my period! I had one boyfriend who loved having sex during that time, he found it really arousing b/c I always come when I have sex during my period.

G.

6. ron100

ron100 New Member

I have done it with my wife in the past if I was horny enough, but I never really like the idea too much. It felt different and I didn't want to look at it. She would get horny during that time. She dousn't insist on sex during that time anymore because she knows I don't care for it.

7. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

My last gf got me into it. I wasn't big on it before. I know woman get really horny at that time.....if I wear a condom its not that bad....just no oral or hand jobs on those days....I use vibe a lot on last gf...she came so hard from that....before sticking my dick inside her....needed to get her off sometimes cause she was just so horny during her periods.....than i got more comfortable with it ..just took time and understanding on my part.

8. cowboyup1

cowboyup1 New Member

It has never bothered me.My wife was always extra horny during her period.As far as the blood, we always laid a towel down on the bed.And as far as it getting on us,we would just jump into a hot shower and wash each other off.If we werent careful we would be right back in the sack. :D

9. BlastHer

BlastHer New Member

Red wings is sucking on a bloody one. That is where the term comes from. You then have "red wings" on your cheeks.

10. kbate

kbate New Member

It is pretty messy, and I don't like the flavor, but the pleasure is still the same and I had one girlfriend that said that it was far more intense for her. When I receive oral sex during my period, it usually doesn't feel any different. We both try to avoid this when possible (and matching cycles is a benefit of my current partner.)

11. nympho_ami

nympho_ami New Member

I've never had sex on my period, although have come close several times and no doubt we will end up doing it soon. My bf was talking about going down on me when I'm on, although I'm not sure how serious he was.

I think I'd be comfortable with sex as long as he didn't freak out -otherwise I'd feel completely gross- but I don't think I'd let him give me head unless he really wanted to try it, coz I'm sure he wouldn't like it much.

12. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

When I had periods ( :lol ), I think we did it ONCE, when he actually had vaginal sex during my period - but...
    I'm really into cleanliness.. and this didn't fit the bill. LOL!! I was so friggin horney during the onset of them --- Sex was really great! I was sooooo horney, and usually we would have anal sex (I would have a tampon in...)! I would have an orgasm really fast - and really intense.

I suppose it is the hormones. :brow

I am not a doctor - "but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night"

13. sxymma

sxymma New Member

My hubby and I have sex every month while on my period. Not any oral sex, but the period has never stopped us from having sex.

14. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Grandma, You really are something?:D

I wonder what would happen if....?

15. loveitrough

Gold Member

Iv'e gone down on my wife while having her period mostly licked her clit but a few times when I have been extreamly horny I licked her all over. Wasn't all that bad

16. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I'm really horny also during my period but I really liked to get licked out before I have sex so ah i don't when i'm on. I had one boyfriend who liked to go down on me when I had my period i was a bit uncomfortable but yeah let him anyway lol I improvise like I love giving bj's so I just do that then touch myself while the m/f plays wif my nipples (i love em being pulled on)