[Ask a Guy] Red wings anyone?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by CreamyJustice, Jun 12, 2012.

1. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Maybe some of you have heard the term before, maybe not. But lets be clear this has nothing to do with RedBull and it giving you wings, lol. Acquiring red wings happens when a person performs cunnilingus on a menstruating female. Assuming it is quite messy down there, a man (or woman) would more than likely rise up after with what appears to be red wings on either side of their mouth.

Any of you guys into that? if so, what is it that turns you on? and if not, why not?

It makes me wonder if one who likes their steak rare to medium-rare would ever be tempted by a bleeding pussy...hmmmmmmmm:shrug

Enlighten me.

2. faceman

faceman New Member

While I love my steak medium rare I have never been inclined to go for my red wings... now that I think about it. I don't think that I ever will

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

That's disgusting on so many levels. Sticking his dick up a bloody hole, that can be washed. But I like to kiss after my mans been eating me out. I love tasting myself on him. HOWEVER, tasting period blood on him would make me vomit.

He face goes NOWHERE near my cooch when I'm on the rag.

4. faceman

faceman New Member

And it smells different too

5. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

Ugh... This doesn't sound very sexy at all XD. Blood of any kind has nothing to do in my sexual fantasies ^^.

6. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Oh I wholeheartedly agree with all of you....just figured we'd find someone on this site who's into this. Just wanted to pick a brain, lol.

7. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

Sometimes when I absolutely want to get it I've thought of... earning my red wings...

Mostly for selfish gain, though, because I wanted her to be so turned on she'd want to have sex. Shameless, I know. But I've never found the idea appealing. I have however had a girl bleed in the middle of the act, and the taste of copper was upsetting enough that I wouldn't try it again. It's sort of an acquired taste to say the least.

8. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

I’ve had it happen before, but not by choice. I was with this rather cute girl who I had been after for some time. We had a nice date, and she came back to my place for a drinks and what not. We eventually made our way to the bedroom and started to go for it... and I decided to go down on her so I could do what I do best :D

The lights were off, and after about 10 minutes I began to taste something "different". Once I realized what was going on, I told her I had some body oil to massage her with in the bathroom. As soon as I got in there I tried to wash away as much of the evidence as I could. It wasn’t that bad, but my face looked a bit like a bloody clown.
    Blood doesn’t bother me.. but I was more concerned with her feeling embarrassed than anything.
    So when I came back from the bathroom she damn near pounced me and insisted that I "put it in". Now I was stuck with a dilemma, because I knew that once we started going at it, the bed was going to look like a crime scene... but on the flip side I didn’t want her to think I didn’t want her. So I just went for it.

After we were done, she went to the bathroom to clean up. She was in there for a while... so I tried to conceal as much of the damage as possible to the bed sheets. No luck.. she came out of the bathroom with tears in her eyes as I am standing there with a limp dick and a handful of bloody bed sheets.

I just burst out laughing in an effort to let her know it was no big deal. She was mortified... but after some convincing that it wasn’t as big a deal as she thought it was, she calmed down. That is, until I told her she owes me $400 for a new set of 1500 thread count Egyptian cotton bed sheets.

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

Lol. Haven't heard that term in years .....too funny.....I'm not really into it tho...but it wouldn't stop me ....might just stay " up top" a little more....

10. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Brave man! lol
    Did you really want her to pay you? Did she?

11. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

I think you sound super sweet!!!

12. biker061

Gold Member

'red wings' also used to have a biker component. the way it supposedly went was to 'pull the ripcord' and then dive in face first until she was satisfied! of course this was to be done with as many brother bikers watching as possible! i never did it that way but have gone down during mrs bikers period, she's not very messy (or if she is she doesn't let me go there) but there is a distinct taste difference. sort of a coppery flavor!

13. phish

Gold Member

I have done it a few times for my wife but it was "light". I wasn't big on it but I did it cause she was really in need.. :) Oh and I like my steak's medium well. :)

14. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Isn't that how the hockey team got it's name :lol

15. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My husband has gone down on me while I'm on my period and he never has minded. He usually won't go down there if I've been bleeding heavily though. And I have sucked his cock after he's been inside me and it tastes just fine.

16. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I went down on my first ex a few times while she was on the rag because it helped ease her cramps a lot, but she always washed herself down there before. Worst that ever happened was some blood in my goatee because she started flowing a bit during. I just stayed up around the clit during those times; she didn't mind and I didn't taste blood.

17. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Sex and blood creeps me out. Altho we've had sex on the period but only twice because I couldn't get over the weirdness.

18. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yep, been there done that but a bit like paintedblue's story.
    It isn't something I would do out of desire but out of respect and/or love.
    I do love a rare steak and even steak tartare but this deed would not be performed for the patch or iron content ;)

19. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

When we were younger, my wife's period never stopped us from having sex. How much it altered sex depended on how heavy it was. when we used condoms, we just went ahead and i peeled the bloody thing off when we were done. if it was heavier she would leave a tampon in and that's why we first explored anal. When she was on the pill, she usually had very light periods so we didn't mind too much. Sometimes I just plain forgot and went down on her but never when she was actively bleeding.

20. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Emmmmm......... I think this os one of those ones that I will instantly regret, but I have done this when I was very young and foolish. It wasn't my fault. A bad girl made me do it.

And, yep it had a Hells' Angels connection!

[........creeps out hoping that no one has noticed this post