Recomendation For Sexual Lubricant

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Amature, May 21, 2012.

1. Amature

Gold Member

My GF and I are looking for a sexual lubricant. Occassionally we need a little help (she is going through menopause). We have tried K-Y Jelly with the warming effect and we don't really care for it. I have been hearing good and bad things about grape seed oil. Some swear by it, others say it burns the skin and sex organs and not to use it. Has anybody tried it, or do you have anything you like better?

2. almostthere

Gold Member

The ky you speak of dosent work for me either

3. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

We've never tried any of the natural products, never heard of using grape seed oil. I don't really like the K-Y stuff either, it seams to get gooey/sticky after a bit. Right now we're using one called "Astroglide" which seems to work ok. If you go to an adult store, you'll find small sample packs that are less expensive, that might allow you to try out some different brands...

T

4. Amature

Gold Member

OK, thanks RideNaked. I've seen Astroglide and I'll give it a try. The grape seed oil is recommeded by several of the orgasm gurus that I subscribe to. They swear by it, but like I said, I've been reading that it can burn or sting the woman and I don't want to cause her any discomfort.
    Almosthere, my problem with the K-Y warming stuff was it didn't feel right for either of us, and when we mixed oral with it it kinda numbed my lips and tasted a little funky. Kinda hard to explain I guess.

5. hoonos

hoonos New Member

Try 40 weight motor oil.

6. igor

Gold Member

For light-weight lube I recommend Astroglide. Good stuff. For something thicker (which the wife preferred) we used plain old K-Y Jelly in the squeeze tube.

7. sabian

sabian New Member

cant really say from experience, but my friends say, that astroglide is good stuff and last a good while. I guess Im lucky, never had to use lube. My wifes pussy is a walking water fall. she has had to change panties multi. times in one day. not always, only when she gets horny. i find myself checking the dirty clothes basket, just to see were I stand. lol... she dont always tell me, thats a missed oppertunity....

8. ply

ply
    Gold Member

coconut oil. Doesn't seem to stain the sheets

9. cockluv10

cockluv10 New Member

Being a gay bottom I've tried a lot of different lubes, from the worst (hand lotion, mineral oil) to what I consider the best.
    If you want to go with something natural, olive oil is excellent. It also tastes good too.
    Astroglide is the best water soluble lube, though it tastes nasty.
    If you want to use a silicone based lube I like Gun Oil the best. It's my favorite lube. It's great to use in the water because it won't wash off with plain water, but it will wash off with soap and water, unlike most silicone lubes. The taste isn't too bad.

10. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

I agree with the coconut oil, it also has a pleasant smell over the typical lubes

11. 8675309

8675309 New Member

my girlfriend doesn't like how thin astroglide is, she says it doesn't feel like it does any good. ky jelly is what we use, it only takes a little bit, and with how little we use it, one tube has lasted us 3 months, and we still have half a tube left!

12. Amature

Gold Member

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll probably pick up some K-Y jelly and some astroglyde until I can find some olive oil or coconut oil, they both sound interesting. She usually gets very wet, but everynow and then we need a little help. Don't know why, but we're thinking it is possibly the menopause thing.

13. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

Astroglide is what the wife and I use. Tried others but come back to it every time...

14. eyekandi

eyekandi New Member

Personally the best lubricate me and the misses have found is a bias opinion but it is Super Silk Lube. Its amazing stuff, i really recommend it. Super Slik Lube 100ml - 4.99 :

15. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

Spittle!

16. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

I use grape seed oil on my salad! I hope that helps. :]