Recent missed opportunities

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mestizomad, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hey,

Although I would class myself as quite handsome, I am a dunse with women sometimes an I've had more than my fair share of missed opportunities. Here are a few of my most recent misses, however it would be funny to hear about some of your recent misses: so we can all take the time to have a quick laugh at ourselves lol.

Some of my most recent misses:

- As a special holiday treat and because she knows I kind of fancy her friend, my girlfriend arranged with her hot friend that they would both get into lingerie and climb into bed with me and give me a special morning wake up, mostly snuggling, but maybe more..... As I usually have a morning boner which apparently my GF didnt mind her friend maybe touching...

I then spoiled this by being unusually smelly and sweaty that morning, having REALLY bad morning breath and no boner, this was all enough to scare away both ladies...

- Before I fell out big time with one of my HOT female friends (who I used to fancy and vice versa), she was apparently planing to create a very sexy calendar for me consisting of 12 photos of her in lingerie or naked but which objects covering areas etc. This would have obviously have been a very flirty and amazing birthday present.

And then to make matters worse, I also recently found out that she was planning to get another HOT female friend involved also, but now due to falling out, it ain't happening no more.

- My girlfriend let me know a few months ago that I missed out on a threesome with her and another HOT female. The female friend asked my GF about the MFF opportunity and my GF seriously considered it but politely turned down her friend solely because of a silly sex joke that I made about me and her friend a few days prior. I guess she was concerned that I couldn't keep it causal enough if I was allowed to shag her friend even with her present.

What have been some of your recent missed opportunities?

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

The pusher

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

MZ, you have two left feet and probably smelly ones at that!

4. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Very true, apart from the smelly feet bit. I've had so so many missed opportunities, but i've had some good luck with hot gilrs occasionally also.

Anyone else wanna share some of their biggest misshaps?

5. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

I also once years ago had the classis situation of: Really HOT female friend sitting on by bed in a really sexy figure hugging dress with half of her boobs out (which she never normally got out), being v flirty and probably wanting to get it on, whilst i was too busy sorting out our group uni work and ignoring all of the signs!!.

Dunse

6. manvspencil

manvspencil Member

Was once sat outside a shop next to a friend of mine who had awesome boobs. I had a massive hard on which was just about being held back down the leg of my jeans.

Must have been pretty obvious because she reached over whilst talking away and wrapped her hand around it and wanked me off for about ten seconds before stopping and carrying on the conversation.

Me being a nervous teenager at the time, I didn't really know what to do, so I said nothing.

She went for a second go a bit later, but was drunk and missed. Flashed me those epic breasts as well.

Oh, how I wish I'd had another chance to get that right. We were sat with another hot friend of hers when it happened; maybe I'd have gotten a little extra action if I'd said something.

Mestizomad likes this.
  7. wanna_F_247

wanna_F_247 Member

I just wish my 35 yo self could go back and talk to my 17-18 yo self.

Once....at 17....I was at this girls house with a buddy of mine....we were all good friends from high school.....anyway she randomly made a quick comment about a threesome. My buddy and i were both caught off guard and just acted like we didnt hear her. We were 17....scared I guess.....shy I guess.....too worried about what your friends might say at that age. but that was definitely a missed opportunity. She was (and still is) a sexy woman.

About 3 years later, I had another threesome proposal....girl I went to high school with.....went lesbian in college....and asked me about a threesome with her then girlfriend. She was not the most attractive.....her gf was very cute.....but very very skinny and I'm a tits and ass man... I like a little meat. So between the lack of attraction to my friend....and the awkwardness of it (and still in the age of being too worried about what my friends would sat) I passed. I don't regret that chance as much as the other chance.....but still.....15 years later (with wife and kids) I should have pulled the trigger.

And another time.....had my own house i rented for the summer when I was 18....when your 18 with your own house, car, and cash in your pocket.....girls would throw themselves at me....seriously. My buddy's sister was pretty cute.....short....probably 5'3" or 5'4"....probably somewhere around 100 pounds....maybe 110.....nice nice nice beautiful boobs for her frame....freckles.....but she was a snake. She was just out for whatever she could get and I knew it. She was in the process of breaking up with her boyfriend and moving out from his place....I knew him from school....anyway, I had a party one friday night....she was there.....but her friends conveniently left her there so I offered to drive her home.....half way home she starts digging through her purse and says "oh no.....I don't have my keys.....oh no....what am I going to do.....oh no" I was laughing on the inside because it was obvious she was full of shit.....so I just said "you can crash at my place.....no biggie." Long story short....we slept together in my bed but I didn't fuck her.....didn't try.....she looked good too wearing my tshirt to bed....I can picture her next to me right now 15-17 years later. She was cute. But she was a crazy mess. She was gonna fuck me and then wanna move in.....and I wasn't having that. I had my eye on a couple other girls that summer.....which didn't really pan out. In hindsight, I made the right call at the time.....I didn't want any commitment and probably would've ended up in a fight with her ex.....and she was just looking for a place to crash for the summer.....but DAMN I wish I had fucked her. If nothing else I could've teased her brother about it l these years......

But yeah.....long story short......I'd give about anything to be 17 again.

Mestizomad likes this.
  8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

MZ, you have two left feet!
    Actually you were aware yet took no action, missed opportunity but you consciously decided not to take it. That is very different to the earlier cases, you were being selective, had higher priorities or else knew that the ramifications were not worth it.
    That also gave you the rep of not being an opportunist which is an admirable thing.
    Of course you kick yourself afterwards but thinking with the big head is sometimes smarter than giving in to the little one all the time ;)

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I have had many similar opportunities in my life and although sorely tempted, resisted the temptations and in the main do not regret my decisions. Probably saved my hide from a number of irate husbands and BFs not to mention divorce and other nasty outcomes but one in similar vein to yours MZ in that I was so fucking dumb and naive that I never realised in time what was on offer;
    Early in my marriage, a rather pretty but flirtatious work colleagues whom I became quite friendly with often wore semi transparent white, short dresses asked for a ride on my super bike (in the 70s) which I did, her as pillion passenger taking the greatest care in safe riding. At one point she directed me to stop then asked if she could ride the bike instead and seeing the look of desire I reluctantly agreed so we swapped positions. She was a short girl barely balancing the heavy bike on tip toes, told me to hang on to her hips and she blasted off at high inertia. Took me for a wild ride which would have been exhilarating if I had not been so terrified. Clearly she could handle such a powerful machine but anyway without me realising she took me to her house and invited me for a "coffee". Still shaken I readily agreed and would have happily taken something stronger, Anyway had said coffee standing in her kitchen when she came up to me and hugged which took me by surprise consequently my body stiffened (not my dick, that came too late) and that she interpreted as rejection.
    Things wound up quickly after that and I left for home still processing what had transpired. Nothing was ever mentioned of that incident but she did mention one time that adrenalin made her horny. She also dabbled in illicit recreational substances which was a put off for me but anyway soon after she went home to NZ and there married a pastor so she was probably having a last hoorah in Australia and I could easily have been part of that!

#9 lbushwalker, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    Mestizomad likes this.
  10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I missed a few opportunities by choice over the years, women I worked with.
    The one I really acted dumb with however was this beautiful Asian I still have something for.
    I sensed a few tentative openings on her part but due to our circumstances and listening to her spoken words I chose not to pursue her out of respect (dumb? I actually still don't know) then I opened up only when it was a little late; I might have had a bit of a chance for what I saw. I just waited too long, and other times I always held back not to turn her off with my feelings.

I still met a very nice friend after her, but she will always be there with me in some ways.

Mestizomad likes this.
  11. spector

spector Member

I'm sure I've had my share of missed ops too, but at least you have a gf Mestizo.

12. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Shyguy blew a chance to fuck my ass

13. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

I can be very shy also. Sounds like the kind of thing that I would do...

14. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

That did sound like a pretty hot situation, but I can understand you being nervous or shy..

I had a very similar situation in college when I was also a nervous late teen. I had a hot girl who repeatedly tried to touch me under the table in a class, but I was very frigid and shy... She even asked me if I wanted to finger her and I just mumbled at her..

We all have these moments that we regret lol, but hopefully we learn from them.

If I saw that same girl now and we sat down together, I would finger bang her senseless lol..

manvspencil likes this.
  15. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

I also have two camping related missed opportunities.

The fire this a semi missed one.. I was getting it on with a hot female friend in the corner of a very crammed tent. It was only a 3 man tent, but there where 6 people sleeping inside of it

Anywhe, we kissed and groped and I finger her a little etc, but we didn't go any further out of politeness to my friends as we didn't want to be the annoying people shagging in the corner whilst everyone else was trying to sleep.

However I wish now that I hadn't been so polite, as the girl was out of my league hot and this was most likely a one time thing.

My second camping missed opportunity was when me and friends stayed up late and got a bit drunk etc, however after a while it was getting a bit boring and so I decided to call it a night and left my female friends tent and went back to mine.

I found out off another friend the next day that my hot female friends was REALLY hoping that I was going to stick around and that she wanted to get it on, and I totally blew it.

Lol

16. MariaMaria

Gold Member

I got an invitation to meet with an old fuck buddy today, but felt conflicted so I turned it down...I'll probably regret it soon...

17. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I missed MANY, I could write a small book about it. Some by choice, some by shyness, some from being dumb (or sometimes playing dumb)

18. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Last night I went to my neighbor's house to hang out/talk.
    His cousin came home so he (neighbor) said he'd walk me home. I assumed he was tired - I was tired.
    He kissed me in the lips/closed long peck and left. I kept thinking about it. I texted him thanking him for walking me home. He said something about the kiss and that he was hoping I would have invited him inside...oops

#18 HotForHoney, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    whybother and Englishman like this.
  19. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

It's not over I think

HotForHoney likes this.
  20. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Keep Calm, release you know what....

HotForHoney likes this.