[Ask a Girl] Receiving oral

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by alwaystry, Jan 8, 2014.

1. alwaystry

I am wondering how much differant woman like to receive oral sex. How many are not real big fans? How many think it's the best? Is it just one person and the way they do it or you like it from everybody? Is there a certain wat you prefer it? Certain time ect...?

Curious because I am with someone who has never been big on it , before me and now and when she does like it I have to find out the hard way when I am pushed away or the legs close. Only once in a while she is okay with it, I have gotten her off several times, no pattern to when or how either.

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I'm ok without it. Generally, I'd rather kiss you while you finger me. It's almost a tease - good, but not enough. I also think it wastes time - I'm wet, you're hard - let's just get to "it".

chikinlil and hotroddennis like this.
  3. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Same here. She used to love me, but that's all over now

4. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

i really get off on kissing dont know why but damn want to float my boat kiss me intensly sorry i know its off subject but theres my 1 and half cents lol

5. fairykiss

Always happy to have someone be

6. sandwich

Gold Member

I love it! But if I was forced to give up oral or fucking I would give up oral, but I would be really really sad. My avatar says it all...for me it's a craving I frequently get. It's best when the technique is varied, but at some point towards the end I like a quick and somewhat light to medium pressure constant flicking of just the tip of the tongue. Just thinking about this is getting me all hot.

7. Country_Lily

Gold Member

I love oral sex and the way my pussy aches for his cock while it waits. It's such a turn on for me and makes love making sessions so much longer and fulfilling.

phish, GreyGoose and alwaystry like this.
  8. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I like it but I could do without it. Love when he does it before penetration but would love if he did it during. Basically fuck me then stop and lick me and continue until I explode. I like when he licks my clit not so much inside my pussy. Love the sucking on the clit too. He's starting sucking on my vulva and labia as well and it's surprisingly arousing.

phish and alwaystry like this.