Receiving Oral Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by KeiKei, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeiKei

KeiKei New Member

I have a question that may sound odd but its always makes me wonder.
    Do guys always go down on EVERY girl they have sex with?
    I have had my share of sexual experiences and not once have I met a guy who didnt want to go down, I never ever have to ask.Is this something that every guy does or is it just something about me?

Thanks

2. Pex

Pex New Member

I cant speek for all, but i would think that most would love it, I DO. Or maybe your's is just the best and attracts all.....you lucky girl.

3. farspark

farspark New Member

To be technical... gay guys are probably not into it!

Looking at the posts on this website it seems that there may be a bit of hesitancy for a handful of first-time cunnilingers (I made that word up!), but generally guys do seem to report getting off on it. Myself, I'm very oral, love it, and could do it all day.

Alternative, maybe you just taste especially nice.

4. upilogue

upilogue New Member

I love giving it. It feels very sexy and it satisfies the thirst within. Licking a juicy pussy is a very satisfying act. And maybe the flip side is, the man gets to satisfy her without having to stay hard so long. It's more relaxing for men. The other enjoyment of cunnilingus is looking up (or down depending on the position) and watching the woman's facial expression and listening to her moaning. So yes, many men can, and would love to, do it all day!

5. xPoZeD

xPoZeD New Member

I just adore going down on a girl - nothing better than that, pussy juice can taste so damn goooooooooooooooood and the pleasure for the woman priceless. :)

6. tsukassa

tsukassa New Member

i would like to prop a girl up on a pilow so she can watch what i am doing and when i do everything but eat her out i will of course and then i just want her to moan and show me a facial expression nothing better than a look on a girls face when you know you are doin something right :, but sadly i havent done it yet. sad though because i have all these GREAT moves and cant try them on a girl i know i would drive her absolutely crazy. girls go to the page where the post was called your sexual fantasy mine is on the second page tell me if that would not get you going. granted i know every woman is different sorry i sound so egotistically proud. didnt mean to sound like such a jerk sorry bout that not usualy so full of myself. lol ,tsukassa

7. Fuzzy

Fuzzy New Member

Well, for me I've only went down on 2 girls. I have to know them pretty well before I even attempt that.

8. punk_rock_mike

punk_rock_mike New Member

oh, i love it! personally! i mean i just love going to town on a girl lol.
    im the kind of guy who will do absolutly anything a girl wants me to do. im not much for using anal stimulation on myself (tho it happened once, cuz a girlfriend of mine suggestted it) but i will basically be a girls love slave. but if they dont take charge, i tend to :brow im not a shy person, so i make plenty of suggestions :lol but ya, giving a girl oral is great in my books :)

9. RBisgone

RBisgone New Member

Throwing in my two cents..I love going down on women. Turning them on that way turns me on. Also, like someone else said, the view from there is great.

10. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

I went down in all the girls I had sex with... :p

Simply delicious, I love to give oral sex!!! :D

11. priapas01

priapas01 New Member

I can't say i've gone down all the girls I've had sex with, but pretty much all of them. I enjoy it too much. I enjoy giving her pleasure.

Do you NOT enjoy being eaten?

Conversely, do you like to go down on guys?

PS to FARSPARK. Cunnilingers may be a new word, but those of us that could eat pussy all day I guess could be called Cunni-lingerers.

12. Mad Doctor

Mad Doctor New Member

Me like giving it to my fiance!!!!

13. jiggy

jiggy New Member

Well I'm a girl and I love getting it
    go boys!

14. joey_

joey_ New Member

oh yeah i love going down on a girl! and hell yeah the view is pricelesS! wOooOoO! cuNnilingeReS! hEhe! it tastes so nice its the best thing a guy could ever eat in his life! not even mum's cooking can beat it!! i just cant get enuf of it! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.