Received a penis pump - wtf do I do with it?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by PorkyTehPiggy, Apr 4, 2011.

1. PorkyTehPiggy

PorkyTehPiggy New Member

I ordered some toys for my wife off EdenFantasy like 2 weeks ago. Apparently they have some kind of reviewer program where they pick someone, send them a toy for free, and ask for a thorough review in exchange. Well they picked a penis pump for me... :lol

I know pumps are used to treat ED, but they're also used for masturbation, and since I don't have any sort of ED, I thought I'd use it for the latter. Which brings me to my question, how do I use this safely? I was reading a bit about how over pressurizing can rupture blood vessels and cause tissue damage. It was suggested to start at 1hg and work from there, but I don't have any way to measure the pressure. How do I know how far I can go without hurting myself? Any tips you guys can give a nervous first time user?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Porky, if you have a healthy penis, I think it's the best idea to leave the pump alone. It probably isn't even a medical quality pump. The part about rupturing blood vessels and tissue damage kinda puts me off. Sounds like a waste of good pork.

And welcome to SF.