really scared!!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by cjoiner40, Mar 2, 2007.

1. cjoiner40

cjoiner40 New Member

My 15 year old son has started spying on me and my husband the other night when we were having sex. The next day he was looking at me when i was trying to take a shower. HOW DO I GET HIM TO STOPPPPPP?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Try locking the door.

3. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

:lol

Get him a girlfriend of his own? You could also try and confront him.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Kids must learn,
    and unfortunately that is one way they do it.
    Do as Ryan says and lock the door.
    Otherwise don't let it bother you too much.

Hiker:sf

5. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I didn't say it, CL did. :p

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't want to frighten anyone, but sometimes seeing parents having sex can be more traumatic than many of us would ever believe. My oldest is seventeen, and he has known for about ten years that mum and dad have sex because we love each other, and that sex is our private time, so even at age seven he would not have intruded. Before he understood the concept of love and sex, we locked the bedroom door.

I am very particular about this, because it is felt that Adolph Hitler became what he was when he saw his mother and stepfather having sex. If this is the degree of trauma that can result, then it is not worth taking chances.

For the boy in this posting, it is probably best to go back to first principles. Sit him down, talk about love, and the desire to be loved, and how adults share love, and how sex is a special part of love and a loving relationship. Move the concept from you to him, explain that one day he will love someone special, and he will want to have sex with that person too, because at 15 he is old enough to understand what this means. Finish up by suggesting that he not spy in future.

If you can paint enough love around the sex he saw, then it may help him.

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'm with CL. Lock the door. If your bedroom and bathroom doors don't have a lock, buy one.

8. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

yep lock that door :)

9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I would explain to him that you would like him to respect your privacy, as you would his...

Ask him how he would feel if you started spying on him and his friend when they were having fun...

Say to him that you will trust him to stop this, and if he doesnt you will have no choice but to lock the door. I wouldnt lock it before reasoning with him...I would respect him enough to give him an explanation first :)

Our eight year old son only responds to reasoning...a locked door can seem like rejection without an explanation...I know as a teen I was very sensitive

Our son and I have an agreement...we both have our "quiet time" and only interrupt this if its really urgent..

Good luck...

10. LS69

LS69 Member

I remember the first time I walk in on my parents not a good experience. It scared the crap out of me. I did not know what was happening. I know it is natural to be curious. But I agree you need to buy a lock quick.

11. kora

kora New Member

I am not sure that a talk about future love and committed relationship will help your son. When he comes to school and meets his friends, they do not talk about love, they are talking about sex, about girl's tits and butts, planning to fuck them and can't wait to tell others about their experience.
    You have to make him stop watching to respect your privacy, but at the same time, to show real concern for him..his sexual fantasies and desires. Playboy, or videos can help him..he will definitely stop spying on you.