Really need your help : Unexperienced and really really need help

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by jess09, Oct 25, 2006.

1. jess09

jess09 Banned

Okay I think I will have sex soon with my boyfriend. He's really experienced and I'm a virgin. I've never done any oral sex at all. I'm really scared I won't be good enough for him. Let's say I'm really inexperienced, can it turns guys on even though ?

That's why I need your help.

What could I do sexually to him to please him ? What do guys like ? I know there's felatio but I don't even know how to give one and do I have to use a condom with it ? And what other things can I do to please him ? I mean, do I have to have penetration with him for him to be a great time ?

I'm starting to panick because I don't know how to do the things to him and what to do to him. So I need your help.

2. pirouette

Gold Member

Well, Jess. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Everyone has to start somewhere. Have you been dating very long? I think you should be asking him these questions. Half the fun is in discovering and trying new things. Try not to worry so much about pleasing him (it isn't terribly difficult to please most men anyway. lol). If he knows that you are a virgin he's probably expecting things to go slowly at first. I can't tell you how to perform great oral because all men are different. I've read a lot of posts here and no two are alike on that topic.
    http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=4279&highlight=blow
    http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=3408&highlight=blow

3. Tech

Tech Member

bj's bj's bj's
    weeeeeeeee :) that is what a man likes amoungst other things....

4. pirouette

Gold Member

Too true, my friend. I've never heard a man say he didn't like blow jobs. :eyes

5. Tech

Tech Member

would you like to help me regain the feeling/fun?

6. jess09

jess09 Banned

and it's okay if there's no penetration just blowjob or you think he's gonna ask for it

7. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Let the guy thrill to your innocence! Have him teach you! And you be the good student! Guys get a kick out of that! And above all, have real fun! There's a great joy in both of you knowing that no matter what the hell you do, or don't do, it's all OK! That's the joy of love! Live it to the max!

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

But if you get an uneasy feeling about anything, don't be afraid to tell him to ease up or stop. You can slow down and take it at whatever pace makes you comfortable, and if it happens not to be the right time to take it all the way, there's always another day. As for the BJ part, well there's not much that won't satisfy a guy, no matter how you do it. We're not nearly as complex as you beautiful female works of art.
    Also, he may not be as "really experienced" as you think. Many guys thought of as such, turn out actually to be sadly deficient in the art of magnificently coupling.