Really excited!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ready2Please, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Ready2Please

Gold Member

So since I've been single for a couple of weeks. I decided to call a former lover to tell him I wanted to get back together with him. I work today for 4 hours and those hours need to fly by because the anticipation is already killing!!

So he called me this week sometime asking me what I was doing on Saturday I said working 4 hours and I'd be off at 4 pm. So he said to come out to his house and to bring my toys! Needless to say I'm excited at that thought. So I'm assuming we are going to do it in his house. He says no and that it is a surprise. Of course, I want this day to be over with so I can find out what my surprise is!!

The anticipation is killing me!

#1 Ready2Please, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I'll bet you are...:brow
    It's just that you said "get back together with him"....
    Does this mean you want to reignite your previous relationship? or just become fuck buddies?....
    Just be sure that he knows where he stands and doesn't read any more into it than your prepared to give......know what I mean?
    Former lovers have their benefits too....just like slipping back into an old pair of comfy shoes....:D

I'd say have a great day....but I think you already will:lol

3. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

Great news RR2P!!!!

I'm thrilled for ya, girl!

4. Ready2Please

Gold Member

This would only be a friends with benefit kind of thing. Wow...I'm his slave for the night and day!

5. awakened

awakened New Member

I woke at 7a.m. on a Sunday to find out what happened and nada. I will be waiting with baited breath. :)

6. Beth_UK

Beth_UK New Member

I am all agog waiting to hear as well. Perhaps the session is still ongoing. Oh my....

7. awakened

awakened New Member

All agog !!!! I love new phrases and words!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. luvbug

Gold Member

No update?? Im dying here!! lol

9. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Sorry all. I was tied up at work. I wish I had been tied up some place else. I was going to be his sex slave and if I wanted/needed to stop we both agreed on a specific "word". But we didn't really need it or rather I didn't.

He was going to teach me how to give someone head and sucking cock. But I had told him that on Friday night I already gave someone head because he came in my mouth. With my hand motions and my mouth and tongue licking under the tip of the penis.

So he said I passed on that and then he said he was going to show me how to do anal. Oops... everything he was teaching me how to do I already knew how to do it.

Anyways.... it was fun and amazing. So it started out with a little talking over dinner and then he ordered me to goto the bathroom to take off my panties and give them to him. So I did and he put them down his pants (he was commando),too. So he told me to go upstairs of his house and told me to put on the clothes he laid out on the bed. It was a t-shirt and some sweat pants. Then he proceeded to tie me up with makeshift restraints. I had seen a workout band on the kitchen table (and I thought he was going to use it on me) but it was for his clients to borrow. Well that ended up being one of the makeshift restraints so he tied my right ankle with one restraint,then the left ankle with ties, and then my wrists to the posts.

While he grabbed a pair of scissors and cut a small cut into the shirt and then ripped it open to reveal my breasts. He began sucking and licking on my nipples. Biting on them and teasing them. Then he slowly moved his way down to the sweatpants which he also cut off and tore them off from my silky skin. While he proceeded to finger my pussy and lick me. He sat in a position where I could lick and suck on his cock and balls. Squeezing them and lightly tugging at them. He sucked on me for about 45 minutes to an hour until I was ready to pass out. He wouldn't let me pass out just yet until he flipped me over. He slide himself in using astroglide and some of my juices into my sweet spot (anal) slowly at first and then faster as I begin to spread a little bit more. Then he would pull himself out and slide just the tip of himself in and pull out.

This was really starting to excite me! I just couldn't take it anymore and I pushed myself onto his cock and just started sliding around his penis faster and then slow. He came inside of me and we both colasped. Then next morning, he woke me up by kissing and touching me sensually. He slide inside of my already wet pussy waiting on him for another morning of fun. With me laying on my back and my legs resting on his shoulders he began to push and thrust hard and then fast. This lasted for about 45 minutes until he was ready to come on my chest and stomach. He couldn't hold it any longer since we haven't had sex since Feb.

It has been atleast a couple of weeks since I've had anal sex so I was a wee bit tight and somewhat sore but it was very pleasurable.

I hope we get to see each other again. I also want to see the other guy who that I saw on Friday.

Hope you enjoy! I had a great time and look forward to more with both of them.

10. awakened

awakened New Member

Well, i for one have to say it was well worth the wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hot Hot Hot

11. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

A woman in demand.....:D
    Price you pay for being popular I guess:eyes:lol

12. luvbug

Gold Member

Awesome!! Glad you had such a great time!! Look forward to the next time!!

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for spilling the beans about your sexcapade. :)