Really bad blue balls....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by curricurri, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curricurri

curricurri New Member

Hey everyone! I just found this forum and i lvoe it so far! So i have a probly with blue balls. I get blue balls EXTREMLY bad( i have pain in the testicles, and in the stomach). I only seem to get blue balls when the girl im dating is grinding on top of me. No we dont have always have sex after, but even if i masturbate it doesnt get better for a really long time. What can i do?

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

We call that "SDS" or "Sore Dick Syndrome", resulting from overuse or an extreme workout. Sore muscles have to heal.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

[​IMG]

Maybe the "take a cold shower" advice that fathers or other guys have given to males over the years may help the situation. Just a guess. The cool water of the shower would stimulate new warm blood to the scrotum. Try it and let us know. Or ask some guy friends if that works for them. Oh, it's worth mentioning that guys don't get "blue balls" every time they get aroused and do not ejaculate. If you don't get this "condition" that is okay too. Over time you'll know your own body better.

4. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I am sure that cold shower would help. Even so, for me, about the best thing I have been able to do is to just try to make myself cum, at least two times, to help relieve the pressure from the built up semen and just let my reproductive system finally do what it is supposed to do when sexual stimulation happens. I've heard of some guys who have to masturbate several times to make it feel better but twice has usually worked for me. Others may differ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.