Real Thing vs Vibrator?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Twistalicious7, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Twistalicious7

Twistalicious7 New Member

I know, I know, this topic has come up before - boyfriend gets replaced by a vibrator. I just need some personal, related-to-me answers. It's quite long, but please, please read it.
    My girlfriend and I live quite a distance from each other. We haven't had the chance to have sex yet (only been to third base) and we're both virgins. Pretty sad for 19 years olds nowadays I guess :/ but she has eluded that next time we see each other, it will happen.
    When she told me she was going to move away the month before, I decided to do something special for her. So I bought her a vibrator. She, and I, were both ecstatic about it :lol. We had planned that we would video chat each other and masturbate together. It sounded like a good setup.
    So she's been using it for about a month, and the plan to masturbate via video chat had gone out the window - she has 'performance issues'. It doesn't work when she's being watched apparently. And about a week ago, she had her first orgasm ever. I was happy for her.
    Then, last night, she sent me a picture. It was of her bed, and quite a large wet patch on it. She had found her G-Spot, and had squirted. Apparently, I dunno, this is quite rare and she was very very excited about having this ability. I find squirting hot, so no problem.
    But it dawned on me. What if I can't hit that spot, and make her squirt?? What if I can't even make her orgasm? When we finally have sex, I don't want her to be thinking 'I wish this was my vibrator'. I don't want to end up the punchline to a Lily Allen song.
    Ladies, it could be appreciated if you could share maybe your experiences on this? And guys, has this happened to you? Thanks for reading, and any input is greatly appreciated :)

2. andretti

andretti New Member

What you are fearing is very unlikely to happen. (Not so much the "What if I can't make her squirt?" part - that might turn out to be the case - but the "What if she's thinking, 'I wish this was my vibrator'" part.)

Even if you can't make her squirt, I'm sure that intercourse will have several advantages over the vibrator - feelings of closeness, for one.

I'm not a woman, so I can't give you that perspective. But one recurring theme I've seen is this: men tend to worry too much about penis size and other inadequacies, while women aren't so concerned about it. (Not that good size isn't appreciated, but men probably fret an inordinate amount.)

We'll see what the others say, but that's my initial thought...

3. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Most women find out what makes them feel the best by themselves. She will show you all those spots next time you see her I bet ;) She won't replace you with her vibrator, your body is an extra attached to your brain. Your brain is why she's your girlfriend. Women are kind of like zombies in that sense.

That'd be like you leaving her for your hand.