REAL climax

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by pinky2308, Apr 6, 2007.

1. pinky2308

pinky2308 New Member

I have never orgasmed. Recently I purchased a vibrator, one of those Bullet things. Since then, I feel I may have had a few "mini" orgasms... I get this warm sort of sensation down there that lasts for about 3 seconds, followed by 2 or 3 contractions and then I start getting really twitchy because I'm suddenly very sensitive and have to stop. I push it as far as I can go, but can't seem to actually orgasm. I'm pretty sure if I had had the real thing I would have known it. Any suggestions?

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

The contractions and sensitivity makes me think you did have one :shrug Orgasms do vary in intensity and maybe that was just a small one.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

You're gettin' there, Pinky. Continue pushing as far as you can. Every time, it will go a little farther.

4. Uma von Diehl

Uma von Diehl New Member

Another little trick to do...

Once you start feeling those sensations, you'll more than likely be holding your breath in anticipation. But to make it a lot more intense, start breathing short and shallow.

5. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I was with a girl who never had an orgasm before. The first time I gave her one it was small and she barely noticed it. As we had more sex she had stronger and stronger orgasms. Here's my take on why. The orgasm muscles are like any other muscles, if you haven't used them they are artophied and take time to build up stretch to where you really start to feel it.

She went from barely noticing them to tearing the sheets off the bed in about a month, so keep playing with your vibrator and as the muscles grow and get used to it they will be stronger.

6. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

Practicing orgasms leads to better orgasms. It's the only practice that I will gladly do.

7. Princess_Olga

Princess_Olga New Member

It's the opposite for me lol. I've orgasmed alot in my life from masturbation. Usually they are moderate, sometimes intense, sometimes small. It was only with my most recent lover that I orgasmed during sex...and they were small ones (at least I'm pretty sure they were orgasms). If you want to practice orgasming..I'd try other methods of masturbation that might get the job done faster and stronger such as lying on your stomach and placing your right fist against your pubic mound (right above your clit) and cupping the fist in your left hand..just move your hands and your hips and you oughta get where you want to go! It's great "practice" ....