reahing the end of the story so to speak

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mafia_Mike, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mafia_Mike

Mafia_Mike New Member

my girlfriend and i had just recently had our first sexual encounter and she was giving me a bj alternating with stroking me ... and after about 15 minutes she gave up cus i didnt cum..... im a guy who masturbates a lot, and i was wondering if that had anything to do with it? and what are some suggestions of what she should do next time ?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Possibly.
    Also, it could be just nervousness (yours). Time and experience together will change that.

Did you give her any indication of what you liked and disliked? Perhaps you don't feel comfortable telling her during the experience, but simple body language or sounds will speak volumes to your girl about what you are feeling.

3. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

so true...for example I know of I'm doing something right by the way he breathes, if I hear a loud sigh it usually means I'm not doing anything for him, but if there is a short quiet sigh it's opposite. A nother is if he's feet move around a lot I know something good must be happening.Just loosen up and let her figure out what does it for you but you need to give her signs

4. Mafia_Mike

Mafia_Mike New Member

little update:

well we bought some condoms and headed over to the empty park, crawled into the back of the car and she sucked on me for a min or 2 to get me hard, i slipped on the condom and when i went to penetrate i was soft again .... i really think that its an issue with my sexual confidence...i had never done it before so i thought more about "not screwing up'' rather than what the important thing was, which was intercourse

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

And, Mike dont forget it's not just fucking and sucking.
    along with that stuff their has to be a lot of petting
    and loving to loosen up.:sf

6. Brad

Brad New Member

Mike

Confidence, confidence, confidence.......

I agree with you. Can I make a suggestion that might help you?

Next time you engage in sexual activity as Bighiker suggested, focuss heavily on the foreplay.

Now importantly, (as you masturbate frequently which is fine), masturbate yourself very close to the point of no return.

At that very point, have your girlfriend use her hand or mouth to tip you over the edge to orgasm.

That way psychologically you have overcome the perceived problem as it will be her final actions that trigger your orgasm. And it will make you both feel great.

Once you have done this a few times, the rest will follow naturally without you feeling pressure to perform.

7. Mafia_Mike

Mafia_Mike New Member

lol , she agress with me we're going to try that ... thanks for the suggestion, but im not stopping with that one i'd like mroe suggestions from other people ... i want the problem to stop so that we can have awesome tantric sex

8. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Well, my first thing is that the whole entire premise behind tantric sex is NOT the orgasm. You cumming in her mouth has nothing really to do with tantric sex. You can have the most tantric experience possible, without ejaculation. So the first step is separating the two expectations.

If your goal is to be able to cum in her mouth..... I have a couple of suggestions, but she has to be open to them. I enjoy intercourse to the point that he is ready to cum, and then finishing him with oral. As long as the change is speedy, it's sure to work. The other suggestion I have is for her to do oral directly after intercourse, gently..... at the point that your penis is the most sensitive. This will help you with the sensations, and help her with how to touch you erotically.

9. Brad

Brad New Member

Mike

Now I am completely confused!!

I thought that your original concern was that you didn't find yourself able to cum.

Then.... after your update that you got soft during attempted intercourse.

My advice was aimed at both of those situations, not "awesome tantric sex".

Sorry if I have misunderstood in any way.

I'll leave this thread alone:eek

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.