Raping

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Aces Wild VII, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aces Wild VII

Aces Wild VII New Member

I imagine that girls have masturbated to being raped, because it is an exhilerating experience, or so I hear. I was wondering if any women and there men have done role play or not with the guy slamming the girl to the bed and doing it hard and fast in the beginning. I am thinking about doing this to my girlfriend one day just for a little fun, but am afraid it might be painful for her if she doesn't get aroused quickly enough. Any suggestions?

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Being a little more rough isn't a bad thing, but please don't get rape & being forcefully fun confused. Just make sure if she is not willing, don't force her to do that...that would be considered rape. But if she was a willing partner & likes it a bit rough, that is not considered rape.

BTW, I've never masturbated to being raped....that is so wrong!

3. abraham

abraham New Member

Wild dude,
    Women don't get aroused fast like men.
    They arouse very slow and that's why they retreat very slow too.
    There are exceptions but I am talking about the majority.
    So playing rough while she is not lubricated inside may cause severe damage.
    Make sure there is enough lubrication before insertion. Learn more about foreplay.
    And I don't think women like to be raped. That's sick DUDE:)
    Besides what's the big rush?

Michelle,
    I don't think any woman in her right mind would fantacize about being raped. Rape is a power play. There is nothing sexy about it. I personally believe that if someone think that rape is sexy, he/she needs immediate psychitric attention. Violence and cruelty has no place in the area of making love. I wonder if they even use the term "making love".

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

RAPE IS SOOOOOOO F*CKING WRONG!!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEE!

dude you have some serious problems. But from the book i have been reading on arousal, it says why some women fantasise about being raped, is becasue in the fantasy the man is taking total control of the situation and that they don't have to worry about making sure that they ( the man) is being aroused. Is THIS what you are trying to say?

If so, then I would consider talking about your arousal problems. Cause it sounds like you are not getting aroused by her, so you want to do a little Rape scenario?

5. Aces Wild VII

Aces Wild VII New Member

I figured she would want something like that as she had brought up the idea. But that's exactly what I am saying fantasien. I wouldn't want to really reape my girlfriend, that's just wrong. I am fine, this is for her completely, not me.

6. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

well i guess i'm not in my right mind...because i DO fantasize about rape... even after bieng raped by an ex... but not by someone i know, i fantasize about a stranger catching me ina dark alley or something...strangely i also wake up in physical pain and crying after dreams about rape...

as for a girl not being aroused and lubed for rape.... women who get raped are often more lubricated than after normal foreplay, as a defense mechinism against the damage

7. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I think you may have your terminology a little wrong maybe? Alot of women like to be treated rough and get it hard etc but being willing and not are two completely different things! I like to have my arms held down etc but its because I like to be dominated not raped. Is domination what your'e after rather than rape?

8. Aces Wild VII

Aces Wild VII New Member

Yes, she wants it, it's just scenaio play like...

9. fantasien

fantasien New Member

OK. I'm glad to hear that. just make sure that its a safe situation, casue she may freak out!:eek: don't want that!

I hope you didn't take my opening line serious!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.