Rape Fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by On_Top, Feb 9, 2013.

1. On_Top

On_Top New Member

This guy I like has confided in me that he has a rape fetish. At first this kind of freaked me out, but now I guess I just want to learn more before I judge.

So what does a rape fetish entail? In this scenario, how is the "rapee" supposed to act? What can I expect?

2. mrcock

Gold Member

depends on the likes of the both of you

you can either pretend that you are getting raped, or perhaps if you want to, you can get raped for real

rape is when you say no, but your no is not respected, simple

:lol

3. On_Top

On_Top New Member

Do I fight him off? Does he cause serious physical harm to me? Do I suppress any sounds of pleasure?

I want specifics of what guys with this type of fetish expect/like

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

It depends on the guy. You should ask him what he expects.

5. mrcock

Gold Member

ask yourself, do you wanna get hurt, harmed?

if you say no, then you jus pretend that you don wanna, that you hurt, got harmed

if you say yea, then you'd get raped like the victims, with your agreement on that though

also, since it is a rape game, your no wouldn't really mean shit, so if you don wanna get raped for real, before you play, define the word you say to stop instead

cause if you'd jus wanna play, but would get raped for real, it is the time for a legal actions right after that

:lol

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Whatever you decide to do, first agree on a "safe word" that once uttered the activity ceases no matter the other person's arousal.
    If ever this is ignored then it does become a real rape.

7. Anotherday

Gold Member

talk it over before entering into this role, find out what to expect, let him know some limits.
    And imo in this kind of action you should have a "safe word" just in case things go too far for you. This allows for a communication that no really means no just in case.

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

Ok, here it is....if you have to ask strangers on a forum, about acting out a rape fantasy with your man, then you're not close enough to him to do it. These sorts of things take a very open line of communication with your lover , or you're going to find yourself in a situation that you'll regret. Talk with him. About every little detail about it. And be open and honest.

And I'm hoping this ISNT the co worker we're talking about here?

9. just4fun

Gold Member

I have always wondered about this. Like the being taken part would be hot but I would never want to be hurt.

10. Bronco48

Bronco48 New Member

I once did a lady friend who had a desire to be "raped". We had signals that if things got out of hand, the signal would be given and that activity or action would be over and another one would begin. It was rather odd but she wanted me to actually slap her until there was a small amount of blood coming from her mouth before she gave the signal to stop or lighten that particular action. She wanted the ripped clothes (she went to the thrift store to get some clothes for the event), hard grips, pushes, biting, roughness, and full entering on one hard stroke. We sat together and actually got very close the rest of the evening and even made some serious hot lovin' in a sensual manner later, as well.

Just gotta have some basic limits and a set of signals.! Have Fun!!