Rant Rant

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by hurley, Apr 29, 2004.

1. hurley

hurley New Member

Alright, me and my gf have been together for almost a year and half. We are both in our teens i love her dearly! We havent had any $ to do things so we normaly we hang out at eachothers houses. Today she tells me shes starting to get bored of our relationship. We talked and she thinks that if we start doing things it could help stop the boredem but not completly. I guess I am afraid to lose her because shes everything I want in a girl and wish that nothing would ever change. We are gonna try the new things and hope it solves our problems.

If anyone has any ideas to make our boredem go away, pls do replay. Any comments, go for it. Thankx

2. naed24

naed24 New Member

well, i'd like to know what are the things that you have already done? can you consider that you are already at a deeper level in your relationship? why?:)

3. hurley

hurley New Member

Well we havent tried much yet. I just talked to a few of my friends and they were like hang out with us or something. So ima try that and such. I would bring her to hang out with my friends, but all of them are all into counter-stike/drinking/drugs.. and i use to be heivy with the counter-strike, not so much the drinking/durgs and im growing out of all that and she doesnt like any of it. so its hard for me to bring her to hang out with all of them. Her friends are into being alone with their partners to have sex all day and shit like that.. so we dont really have any friends to have fun with. Hopefully one of my old friends i talked to today will be a good start for hanging out with friends. Ill keep and update on this for all that like to read it =P

4. jojo

jojo New Member

Find something you enjoy doing together, are you both fit, why not do something physical together, bushwalking or something similar. Altough im not heavily into games (neither is my GF), we still sometimes boot up the DreamCast for some games of Soul Calibur, we also go for walks on the beach and enjoy talking to eachother about work (we work together) and other stuff. Yeah find a similar interest or hobby.

jo

5. Logger

Gold Member

Is there any place in walking distance? Even like walk to a store together and get some snack she might like. Sit around the park. As you are walking listen to what GF expresses interest in, and try to do it.

At niight, when my former GF and I would go into the grocery store, we used to enjoy looking at the stacked up oranges. After coming in from the dark, the oranges seemed to glow. "Let's go to the store and watch the oranges glow." was one thing we got off on.

One mistake I made was that one time my GF wanted to get an ice cream cone, and there was a line, and I decided to say no, I didn't want to wait in line. I created bad vibrations. It was easy, it was cheap, and I was inconsiderate.

You say GF is ideal for you, but you don't mention your plans, or how she encourages you to advance. Do you have plans to increase your income?

Is there a library nearby? Are there no other couples you can do something with?

Maybe find something you can do together, as a volunteer job, that would give you some experience that could lead to higher pay.

Write stories to compete with each other. Play cards. Several of my GF's liked Gin.

Are ther any self-improvement courses you think could benefit your future? Maybe you could sign up for a course together. Some adult education programs are interesting and cheap. I had an underage girl friend once, and we tooks some courses together. I think we were really in love.

Blessings

#5 Logger, Apr 30, 2004
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2004
  6. hurley

hurley New Member

Yes I have been working on getting an income. I have a seasonal job at the amphitheater. I have been trying to apply at local places to get a job aswell. I have high standers of where i am going to work tho. I wont work a fast food because i would eather fatten myself up and find discusting things about it and never eat there again.

We are now trying to get some friends together and start hanging out with them more and go do things that that doesnt involve so much money. I talked with a few friends and out a few fun things to do and now we are both looking forward into them.

Thanks everyone.

7. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Hurley,

Glad things are looking up for you and GF.

With an Ampitheater, how cool to go there.

Pick up a guitar and play, and let GF sing.

Do you and GF have any Roller Blades? Sometimes you can go fast and scare people who are walking on the sidewalk, kind of fun.

You could help GF with her school work. Your English is less than College level, you could probably increase your own employability by improving your English, studying with GF. My wife always asks me to proof read her memos she has to write for her work. Find ways to make school work fun for GF. If she has an assignment, get extra books at the library, read up, and help her get better grades, or extra credit.

Go to a Church and start an after-school tutoring program for poor kids, or just kids that need someplace to go.

I would encourage you to try to get a job as a bus-boy in a restaurant. It is slop work, but once there is an opeining for a waiter, and you have been showing up on time, you can step in and start making some bucks. You will also be picking up skills at being effectively respectful to people in faster acting situations.

Have you tried any apprentice programs? Have you called any Air Conditoning companies, to see if they need any helpers? May is a month that many Unions interview for next year's apprenitice programs. Stantionary Engineers IUOE, Heavy Equipment Operartors, Steam Fitters, Elevator Mechanics, all pay good Union wages.

Get an old bicycle, truck or car, and work to fix it up. Wash someone's cars so you can borrow one of their cars to drive for a date. What driver's licenses do you have? Chaufer's? Hazmat? I think it is just a test you take, and clearance. Find a taxi company to drive for, that will let you goof off with their car for a couple hours.

Blessings

#7 Logger, May 1, 2004
    Last edited: May 1, 2004
  8. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

I think Logger has some REALLY good ideas! You should listen to him!
    :) Vampie