[Ask a Girl] Rant - Big Dicks

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pbs, Jun 21, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

OK, I'm new to the forum and probably way out of line here, but I can't believe the level of anxiety on this forum that guys have about the size of their dick. They even include it in their introductions sometimes. Much of the spam email I get is "be king of the world by adding inches to your tool." Are guys really buying into this hype, or am I just not getting it? Are women really looking for a big dick when they shop for a mate?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

I don't see how it's possible to look for a guy with a big cock, I mean, i don't usually find out what it looks like until things have already gotten serious and to end a relationship over something so trivial seems ridiculous to me.

I think this effects guys who are already insecure with themselves for other reasons, and it's just something else to worry about. Maybe they've had a bad experience before, but not all girls give two shits about size. If they do? Well that's not really the kind of person they should be with in the first place.

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Guys want a bigger dick because that's what makes a man a man, and all chicks are size queens. Girls want bigger boobs because that's the measure of hotness, and all men lust for ginormous knockers. Or so all the spam tells me.

4. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

I for one am remarkably insecure about the size of my wie-ner. At the grocery store, I typically ask any female cashiers if they object to helping a customer with a small weenie before I check out. They always say, "Get outa here small penis guy, no groceries for little wieners!" It haunts me.

5. Meee

Gold Member

Yes, and the produce section of the food store is a good place to shop for a mate. Here's the trick:

If a woman chooses big cucumbers, she's a size whore. If a man chooses big cucumbers, he's compensating. Shop accordingly.

6. talldarknaverage

I' ve never cared for cucumbers per say, but pickles...

..hey, it's all starting to make sense now.

7. Trond

Gold Member

And if she's buying big melons, she's compensating? :D

8. Mobius

Mobius New Member

you're mean i just like cucumbers:(

( and the big dick thing is really something a man worries about not a woman i think. It's like when you worked out everybody is checking each other in the shower and usually the one with the biggest has the biggest mouth^^)

9. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I bought a big courgette today... what does that mean?

10. Dino

Dino Member

I'm very cool with my five-inch baby-marrow! I don't think I want a cucumber!

Big melons turn me off and plums don't do it for me either.

Everything in moderation.

11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

but but but, i aonly have a large family to feeeeeed ....... (waaaaaaah)

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

:lol I had to look that up. According to popular opinion, You Da Queen.

13. Kermit

Gold Member

I was considering posting a similar rant, glad i didn't. I myself am a member of the small penis club (5.5 inches hard) and i of course wish deep down I was bigger, but i keep that deep down cause it's counter-productive sexually. Plus i can't do anything about it really, so why fret? If you take all that energy from the anxiety that some of these folks have, and put it into pleasing their woman (both in and out of the bedroom), they'd be better off than a 9 incher. Better to be the guy whom their woman says "he may be small but WHOO can that boy work it!" than "he's big...but not much else, i can get big too from my vibe, and it vibrates!".

Any woman who rejects a man solely for their size is a superficial bitch and not worth the time. But tha'ts just IMHO

#13 Kermit, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  14. giggyman69

giggyman69 New Member

Yes, I am in the right around the same size range that Kermit is in. But I am married and my wife tells me that I am amazing mostly so that is all that matters to me and I am really not worried about other people caring if I am big or not.

15. Kermit

Gold Member

I think though, some PCM's (present company excluded from this giggy) use the size issue as an excuse to be an exhibitionist. I was in chat one day and a mod was telling a guy camming to stop showing off his junk on his open cam. He later made the lame excuse about him wondering if he's big enough and showing it off for advice, when he didn't do anything except lurk.

But another question, we had a photo album that was 50+ pix all of his dick....i can understand a couple angles of a couple states but c'mon!

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

I am into casual sex and in that sphere, beyond relationships, SIZE DOES MATTER. I do post my size (7" long x 6.5" girth) with a picture, and I have no shortage of women who want to have sex with me, or men who want me to have sex with their wives, or wives who want to have sex with me and their husbands. If I was 5.5" long x 4.75" girth, none of that would be happening.

Beyond that, size is nice in a relationship. You get on well together, you have strong feelings for each other, you're sexually compatible, you fill and stretch her during sex, which she enjoys. It's not a key issue to a relationship, and in a relationship rather than casual sex, your penis size isn't known until well down the track. But being larger is a bonus, everything else being equal. Remember that we larger men are just as likely to be good lovers (or bad lovers) as any other man. And I don't feel insecure about what I have, so that's good too!

17. nurseharley

Gold Member

Are you saying all of this happens if you're above average in size? Because I've only been with one guy who was bigger than what is said to be average and that was almost always the case. The bigger than average guy? He made me bleed and cry a little.

18. Kermit

Gold Member

Size might be good but it's not everything theres more to pleasing than filling

19. Trond

Gold Member

You're like clockworks cbrmale:lol

For the sake of balance, I'm almost as big, but cannot report any such success stories (but then I don't flaunt it the same way) :D

It has caused problems for my wife. Another woman seemed to like it, but it's all in the eye of the beholder if you ask me. Relax people.

20. talldarknaverage

If your really worried about size, dating a very small woman might be a solution. Say..under 5' tall. Your dick would look much larger next to her. If you were laying on your back with an erection and looking across the bed at her via a line of sight past your dick, it would "appear" to be as large or larger than she is. This could be alot of fun, you could pretend you were going to knock her over with your wrecking ball wiener.