Random Thoughts...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by HotForHoney, Jan 6, 2014.

1. BeBop

Gold Member

Don't we all? But I like having the ultimately inconsequential distraction from my real problems. Panem et circenses, baby!

RaynieJ and Throbber like this.
  2. Rhaenys

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    But on a more serious note, I would give it time to get sorted out. Rob and Bendy will see the concerns people have about the rules (I agree with them), and they might be changed after that. Especially since it seems that nudity was not required before verification went on hiatus.

And @BeBop, you can probably still get it either way if you want. I'm sure Rob knows you were verified on your old account :p

BeBop likes this.
  3. Mr_E

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Special forum for "verified" members? Did I miss simething?

4. Mr_E

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Maybe I do need help with my blue balls, but I don't think this Mandy chick is the answer.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?o_O:rolleyes:

MariaMaria and BeBop like this.
  5. JackieTreehorn

Gold Member

The thing about verification and verified-only parts of the forum is that it does nothing to stop the cam girls from spamming a dozen other threads on a nightly basis

Mr_E, BeBop and sensless like this.
  6. JackieTreehorn

Gold Member

I'm with you. I don't remember a huge grass-roots movement of people clamoring for a restricted forum sub-section.

Mr_E and BeBop like this.
  7. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

I used to love them, but my favorite are spinning ones.

fairlthick likes this.
  8. sensless

I agree. But I think the aim isn't to create a sense of community. I think it's just to *increase the probability* you're the gender you claim to be.

Guys showing full frontal will probably postpone them claiming to have huge penises.

9. MariaMaria

Gold Member

I don't give a flying fuck about verification. Cheers! :D

Mr_E, DayPlay3 and BeBop like this.
  10. BeBop

Gold Member

I'm with you. Let's start an Unverified Club! It'll be where all the cool kids hang out. :cool::p

Mr_E likes this.
  11. sensless

I've always been against the idea of mods. I want to tell you now "I've told you!" :D:oops:

So many of you were asking for moderators! Give the man some support!

Nobody is obliged to get verified. I'm happy to be. Nobody coerced me to do it, there was no gun in my head. It's not my favorite type of photo to take. I wasn't hiking and there was no beautiful landscape, but I'll survive.

My desire to get verified first appeared because of @Sweetlysad. She's the sweetest person and the sweetheart of SF. She's started many threads that help keep the site alive.

I understood that she found a good thing that people were legit. I understood it as fair. Her photos are gorgeous, tastefully made. Then a fake, Internet stollen picture would appear and I can understand that seems not nice for the ladies and gentlemen who put an effort in their pictures. Even though I couldn't care less myself, I've decided that only imbecils can't change their minds and I didn't want to be an egotistical person, ignoring the problem, just because it doesn't affect me.

My being verified is first of all a token of appreciation towards these special people who share their image with us, even though, as I've learned on some of my threads, they have issues with their bodies.

Many members who post pictures have complained about the fakes. Many of you appreciate these people. The genuine people who contribute with a lot of their time to make SF beautiful and horny. I personally think a nude pic without a face is a small token of appreciation most could do. At least the ones who like the pictures of these generous ladies and gentlemen.

But nobody is being forced to do it. It's not something you can live with? Just don't do it!

The new sub-forum, last time I've checked, it was empty. Just ignore it, if you don't like it. People who post a lot of photos need the ego boost. They're used to 100s of likes. When they post there and only 2, or 3 likes pop, they'll post in the layman threads again. Don't worry about that.

I went from not being interested on photos at all to developing an interest. Now, I actually appreciate knowing how the person talking to me looks like. It isn't that important, but it's nice when possible. People here who never "like" a picture, throw the first stone.

So many here claim there are fakes all over the place. The site is trying to do what it can. It's not an easy problem to solve. There's no perfect solution that will please all.

The world won't never be *exactly* the way you want it.

Mr_E and Sweetlysad like this.
  12. sensless

It won't happen. The coolest kid here is @Rhaenys. She's the one with the reaction gifs that only young people can decipher. And she's verified.

Mr_E, Rhaenys and BeBop like this.
  13. BeBop

Gold Member

That's okay. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member. ;)

Mr_E, teamster145, DayPlay3 and 2 others like this.
  14. sensless

Clubs are overrated. Joy in diversity!

15. Rhaenys

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I like that I still get to be considered young at 30 :D :D

teamster145 and sensless like this.
  16. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I fully agree with @BeBop ....I feel you shpuld not have to be nude to be verified. Male or female ! I refuse to do that here and other forums. What you want to show should be up to the poster..Just saying!

SexyFantasyGirl, sensless and BeBop like this.
  17. Kurio

Gold Member

A Marx Brothers quote just demands respect.

18. DayPlay3

Gold Member

I do graspt the marketing concept of verification as form of truth in advertizing .

No question product certification is proven to give a potental custiomer a sence of security.

Does it affect a long term customers buying dessions?
    Research places more strenght on product satisfaction and brand loyalty.

We are a community 1st. But, we are also products, our thoughts, our pics, our drama, our jokes.

People come and go or stay. Based on the the script...not nessisarly the cast.

We've do a fine job of keeping the show on the road with out verification and modification.

All familys have fun and drama.
    That's the real verification.

19. sensless

This is a particular drama I don't get. It's just so easy not to get verified. Why all the drama?

I don't get it in times where there are some good debate threads being quite active.

20. DayPlay3

Gold Member

I respect that English is your second lauguge. @sensless

My post you quoted is not drama. It is my view on the topic.

It is always easy to comply, it is harder to stand up for your beliefs. This topic is acctualy important to some members here.

I would offer that might be why there is more acctivity here than the lively debate threads you refer too.

>>> Lot of :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    to assure you that was a polite retort

#13520 DayPlay3, Nov 10, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    MariaMaria likes this.