Random things that turn you on?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Polly, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Polly

Polly Member

The weirdest things turn me on sometimes, just out of the clear blue and not directly related to sex even. One thing was yesterday watching that movie "In the cut". That tiny little tattoo on Mark Ruffalo's wrist just really did it for me.... and tattoos don't generally turn me on like that.
    Here's a picture of it: http://www.horrorphile.net/images/in-the-cut-3-of-spades1.jpg

What random things have turned you on lately?

2. AtkCCC

Gold Member

A lady that smells nice always does it for me. Something about a women who takes the time to be clean and have a nice scent, not over powering.

I like tatts also. Wifey have many and thats hot.

3. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

There are two big things that really get me going. The first is sexual self confidence - someone who knows what they're doing in bed and knows that they know, but isn't arrogant about it (regardless of gender); the kind that knows when and how to push my boundaries without having to ask permission. That's a hard mix to achieve.

The second is the look on a straight (but latently bicurious) girl's face when she realizes I've been flirting with her the whole time we've been talking or doing something together. That look makes me all hot and giddy inside, and I'll usually pursue the issue a bit more once I've seen it.

4. sandwich

Gold Member

Hi. I have a question for you....here is the background info....There have been a few threads like this. I started one called ordinary things that remind you of sex (or something like that), and then there has been a more recent one called something like weird things that make you horny. I am sure there are others from the more distant past as well.

Now you are asking about random things, which is a fun twist, and yet so far no one has posted anything that is truly random. So my question is this: are you interested in the truly random things? I ask because these days the word, "random", is being used for things that really aren't random at all. It reminds me of how "ironic" has been used lately when referring to things that really aren't ironic.

Your question seems to be closer to what random is than what you have received in the way of responses. Anyway...just wondering.

5. Samararo

Samararo New Member

the random thing that has put me on once is the dimple on her cheeck when she smiles.

6. Havoc

Havoc New Member

I like to watch Women clean you know like dusting, vacuuming, dishes. Everything gets shaking and bouncing around it can be very erotic. Kinda weird

7. On_Top

On_Top New Member

Prominent veins in men's arms

8. Itouchtomuch

Itouchtomuch New Member

The way my wife looks waking up in the morning. Hair tossed, tired eyes, watching her butt wiggle on the way to the bathroom.

9. cygnus73

cygnus73 Member

Hearing a woman say she is going to take a shower will usually do it for me. The second I hear the words I start picturing the water running over her breasts.

10. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Well, this probably doesn't fall under random, but any sound that someone inadvertently makes that is even vaguely (or not vaguely) reminiscent of sounds people make when they're having sex.

11. MrFanTC

MrFanTC New Member

British/Aussie accents on women.

12. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

A woman riding a "crotch rocket" (motorcycle). Gosh, her gorgeous ass sticking up and out while she rides makes me instantly think of her riding my cock.

I know, random.

Simba

13. xeniadraven

Gold Member

A man's hands do it for me everytime. I cant explain what makes a "good" or "bad" hand but if they are nice then i cant help but imagine them undressing me.

14. dougsan

dougsan New Member

A woman with a pulse. Woww, does that red line my engine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All kidding aside, interest in me helps, less than casual dress and a sense of style put it over the top.