[Ask a Girl] Random sex?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by NyguY, Aug 13, 2009.

1. NyguY

NyguY New Member

Ladies,

I got wondering this after reading the last question about a girl being a whore if she had many partners...

But my question is and this comes from my work environment. I work as a manager for a major cell phone carrier and out store happens to be in the mall. I see so many attractive women from 18-40's and sometimes one of them will come up to me and ask for help with something but 5 mins later just really flirting and what not but not very obvious but sometimes very obvious. I had a woman once just flash some serious cleavage... What I wanna know are these women lookin to hook up and if so how bad like take me to the dressing room of the closest clothing store or what lol ????????????

2. Erykalorelei

Erykalorelei New Member

Sadly I hate to admit this but many women like to play games because they have a general stereotype about men being dogs so they like to tease and flirt then they retract when presented with a good man though not always the case

generally the woman who do that sort of thing are just looking for attention because they feel bad about something and make up for it by letting guys make moves on them or they flirt with the guy to avoid their real problem

there are of course women who do not flash someone unless they really want a fling
    so it is hard to say their motive but at least I gave you my input as to possible motives

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

Hi E, and welcome again to the forum....just want to let you know that when bringing back old threads, ( and i love when people bring back the good old threads) sometimes the op has been long gone. You can check the op's profile and see when his last activity was....this one hasnt logged on in over a year...I'm not saying you shouldn't respond here,as I enjoyed your response, just wanted you to know that sometimes the op is dead and gone...

4. Erykalorelei

Erykalorelei New Member

Thanks for that info hun I hadn't thought about that