Random sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Snuggles, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Snuggles

Snuggles New Member

First off, I'm new so what's up. Anyway, my friend and I were walking back to work from our lunch break when we passed the public library. We saw a pretty hot (or "beautiful" for all the lady readers) woman coming out that looked anywhere between 29-32 (I'm bad at judging age) She was carrying what looked like children's books so my friend and I got to talking about hot moms. He then said something along the lines of, "do you think that if you were to go up to a woman like that and just asked if she wanted to have sex, that you could be able to get a yes?" My initial thought was no, but then i responded, "i suppose if she was frustrated with her relationship" so he tells me to go try it.

Now of course I didn't do this because it's ridiculous and I don't think I'd be able to do something like that, but I was thinking about it earlier. For the ladies, and even the men, what would you do if someone came up to you in public (library, coffee house, etc.) and asked if you wanted to have sex. Would you be offended? Would you say yes (assuming they're not bad looking)? Or would you just walk away thinking it's some freak.

2. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I have had fantasies but I am far too shy to ask or agree to it.

It is a kinky thought though.

Welcome to our fun little world by the way.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Welcome to :sf

I have had only one female come up to me and ask point blank for sex.
    I didnt turn her down and ended up being with her for a long time.
    she was close to 10 years older. i was 18 at the time.
    For some reason the first day together we didnt have sex although i was desperate for it i wanted to wait , well waiting didnt take long the next day we were in her bedroom for 3 1/2 hours of unbrideled sweaty sex.

4. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

Ok...
    Would I be offended?
    Of course not. To me it's flattering. I WELCOME the flatering question -- I LOVE the attention! (Bet you any of the users are not shock over that). But I never get angry over a simple question.

Would I say yes (assuming they're not bad looking)? Or would you just walk away thinking it's some freak?

No I wouldn't think their some kind of freek. I'm not that judgmental. That has happen to me on a FEW occasions, however I have to refuse for two reasons (but letting them know I'm flater):

Reason 1: I'm in a 16 year committed relationship. Fatasizing about it is one thing - DARN EXCITING. But doing it and hurting & ruining my relation is not worth it.

Reason 2: Even if I'm not in a current relation. WOW that will be exciting then. However I still would have to pass. As I stated earlier, I'm sort of an old-fassion guy when it comes to relationship I believer that sex should not come without LOVE. I would rather get to know the person first then SEX-SEX-SEX later!

5. Nettle

Nettle Member

If someone came up to me and asked for sex, I think I'd just be very embarrassed. lol.

Depending on how I was asked, I might feel offended.

I would say no (politely).

6. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

Ummmmmmm... Actually that's a good point. I didn't think of it depends on how they asked me. I just ASSUME they would say it in a kind matter, like hello, I've been noticing you from over there and etc. etc. etc. would you like to go for a drink & then maybe come back to my place?

But if they just came up and said: HEY YOU! GOODLOOKING GUY! YOU WANNA HAVE SEX! I guess it does make you look just like a piece of property or meat! It all depends on the way they ask if I would feel offend. (man! I screw up my first reply, ohhhhhh, I guess it must be true - I'm only an expert on Anal sex. Just joking. I've recovered now... Hee-Hee

7. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

Actually, to be honest with you, I can truly understand why a woman MAY claim she feels offended like a piece of meat. But for me, you know what? There must be something wrong with me because I still don't feel offended by a woman treating like a piece of meat (how logical is that). In fact I still find it kind of flattering that a woman thinks I'm hot even if she just want me for a piece of meat. But I still would have to turn it down based on my FIRST reply.

8. Nettle

Nettle Member

I guess I replied that it depends on how I was asked, because I live in England, where some men think it is funny to yell "get your tits out love!" ... very flattering, lol.

9. addicted

addicted New Member

First of all, it would be flattering. Secondly, it would depend on the mood I am in. Thirdly, is the guy asking someone I would like. So, yes maybe.