Random position in my head

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by elonlyBuster, Oct 2, 2008.

1. elonlyBuster

elonlyBuster New Member

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place

I woke up this morning thinking of a really random sex position, well in terms of the normalish positions. Just tell me what you think or any thoughts about it. And if it has a name fill me in...

1. The girl sits backwards on a chair with her ass hanging over the seat as she holds herself steady with her hands on the back of the chair. The guy then penetrates her from behind. Used for either anal or vaginal penetration.

2. The girl is in almost the same position but her feet are on the seat of the chair, she has her body as low as possible with her ass kinda sticking out; still holding herself steads with her hands on the back of the chair. Again the guy enters from behind the girl.

I guess if anyone it's kinda like a modified doggy-style type of position.

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Sounds fun. Let us know how it goes!

3. igor

Gold Member

I kinda like the sound of #1 but the chair would have to be at kind of a wierd height for the guy to enter her.

4. Poky

Poky Banned

There's always the bar type stools/chairs Igor..They are high enough, but not sure if they would work because the seats are slightly smaller then a normal chair. I think there also would have to be the comfort factor. I mean, if you are in such a postion that it becomes uncomfortable or you constantly have to readjust, it wouldn't be a lot of fun, not to mention hard on the back..

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I am thinking an armchair, which is about ass high. He could get it in that way!!!!!!

6. elonlyBuster

elonlyBuster New Member

nice thinking with the arm and bar chair... I'm sorry to say I won't be able to test it out any time soon because I'm in a long distance relationship. But this just means I have more time to plan and get it right.