Rampant Rabbit

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Brap, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Brap

Brap New Member

Hope this is the right place, forums scare me, move at will.

So anyway, I only see my gf a couple of times a week atm, it's complicated. Don't worry she's not married or owt. But yeah I don't see her as often as most couples at our stage.

I've always been fascinated by this so called magic wand of a vibrator. I've heard girlyfriends (female friends) mention the rampant a few times in the past and with my gf constantly saying she's horny, I decided to get her one. The thing is she doesn't pleasure herself with her fingers. Never has she says, but had told me that she would be quite willing to use a vibrator if I got her one.

Five days later, after an embarrassing encounter with the postman, I gave it to her. I wasn't really intimidated when I saw it, as I have read some lads are. I mean it's not like it was 12" wide or anything like that. She was immediately excited, which turned me on aswell. Later that night, once she had gotten it home, she rang me... verryy happy :D Explaining how it made her come like more than five times in as many minutes. This didn't bother me as I couldn't do that if I tried my hardest and had ten wanks before strapping a bungee cord from my ass to the ceiling. And she's lucky, it doesn't take her much at the best of times, you know what I mean. I only wished I was there. So we agreed it would stay at my house before she became addicted to it :lol

The point is, eventually, I have a few questions for you casanovas and sex goddess. Am I weird for thinking like this, enjoying my gf getting outstanding pleasure without me? Will she become addicted to that mega quick hit? Should I be worried? Should I shut up? :D

Thanks for any replies. I am off to browse the rest of these verbals and to see what else is in Pandora's box.

#1 Brap, Feb 1, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2007
  2. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Hi Brap, welcome to :sf!

I can only speak for myself, not quite a godess, but I'll offer what I can. :)
    I'm married, but alone quite a bit due to my husbands occupation, so I pass the time and the restless moments ;) with a number of toys myself.
    I love my vibrators (I have several kinds ranging from very simple to more complex) and can still have many climaxes in a very short time, despite having used them for quite a while. I also use my hands frequently, I think it's important to know your body and sometimes that sensation is simply what I prefer.
    No matter how proficient I've got at pleasuring myself,..
    I will tell you for one, there is NO replacement for flesh and blood human!!! There are amazingly realistic cyberskin toys out there on the market, that feel and look *exactly* like the real thing, and yet it simply isn't the same!

Sex is about so much more than the climax. While sometimes that one dimensional satisfaction will do, there is simply no replacement for sex.

Some women might find disagreement with me here, and that won't hurt my feelings. ;)
    One of the most powerful aspects of being a hetero or bisexual woman is enjoying the intoxicating effect you can have on a man. There is no better example of this than in the bedroom!

Here is just one aspect, and a just few examples within it.
    A man's feedback during sex alone is enough to tip the scale for me! There is nothing like feeling a man grow hard in your mouth or hand, there is nothing like making him quiver and groan!
    There is nothing like the moment he penetrates, his body and movements offer so many angles to pleasure his woman, he can varying or increasing intensity with his ability to read his woman's cues and give her just what she needs, sometimes taking her places she wouldn't go herself :)
    His voice, his smell, his sounds, the touch of his hands, can you see the list can grow quickly? :)
    There is also nothing like feeling a man near climax, his body on the brink of a most powerful release,.. and ohhh, to feel him come inside! His warmth and orgasm flowing on and on, that is pretty tough to beat, my friend. :)

Those are but a few pleasures a woman experiences in being with a man, pleasures limited mostly to his bodyand his responses, these are apart from what stimulation and pleasures he can offer her!

If you're a considerate lover, if her pleasure and gratification are your priority and you tend to her satisfaction like you tend to your own, you shouldn't be bumped by the buzzing little toy anytime soon.

3. Brap

Brap New Member

Wow that pretty much answered all my questions in one hit. Thanks NK. She is definitely intoxicating and also loves to make me scream haha. Although I'm not really worried about it and what it can do, just more concerned she won't be as horny as usual. I just hope she's not one of those women that might disagree with you and chooses robot over human :D

She's bringing it round tomorow, so I can see it in action, so to speak. I can't wait tbh.

I'll get back to you this time tomorow :D

4. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Please do! I wish you all the best! :tup

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'd reply, but NK said everything and more. Wow!

6. loveit247

Gold Member

NK is right. There is no replacement for a real live man.

I have found that the more I climax the hornier I get. So think of it as her mid week work out.

7. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

As I'm not really a Casanova ... more like an Edmund Dantes in the making.

Still Brap, I wouldn't worry yourself too much. Think of it this way, do you want her any less just because you jerk off? I know that's not the case, so why expect it of her? :lol

8. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

Naughty Knickers knows best--there is no replacement for hot throbbing flesh; if you don't believe it, try and have your way with one of those pocket vaginas or whatnot. Nothing like the real thing, for either sex! She may get off with this thing quickly, but if it were me, I know that I would only use it when the real thing wasn't available. At that immediate moment I mean. Such as when I get home from work and it's still going to take you another half an hour to come over. Or 15 minutes. Heck, 10 minutes. If you went to go take a piss actually, then, too. Okay, okay, every moment you weren't in the same room with me! :dgrin LOL! Just kidding! Nothing to worry about, Brak, rest assured. But do tell us how the show went!

9. tigerbeer

tigerbeer New Member

wow NK. thats so wonderfully thought out in its simplest form. thanks for appreciating men so much. wish my wife appreciated me this much or even 20% of it. feels good reading your description of something so natural. :sf

10. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I totally embrace what NK says

Just to HEAR my lover moan is extremely erotic to me...

Even to hear that on the phone too makes me almost lose control of myself....

A lover of mine said to me once "oh God woman I need you so much"

That has been a while back and I still cant get his voice out of my head

intoxicating it was!