Rain on the Beach, part 3

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by redics_girl, Jun 17, 2013.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

Thank you, Boobjob and Biker, for recent comments, as it spurred me to finally continue my story. I changed the male's name in my story on my harddrive, so from here on in, he will be Jason. Enjoy:

[FONT=&quot]Jessie watched as Jason ran through the weeds, the flashes of blue and orange of his trunks as his legs pumped. She glanced down and saw that her nipples were still straining, and her skin was flushed pink from the arousal. She bent down and wiped the last bits of foliage from her legs and began plotting her plan of attack. She knew that Jason was moving into the clearing, and she had explored enough to be able to make it there through the woods. Jessie turned to run back to the cabin for some shoes. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As she dug through the suitcase, her fingers brushed the toy she had brought along for the weekend. A smirk danced on her lips as her plan formed in her head. She turned it on to ensure the batteries worked, and was rewarded with a quick “burr” of vibration. She grabbed the small vial of lube, watermelon flavored, (Jason’s favorite), and sat down on the bed to quickly pull on her shoes. Knowing that Jason would soon wonder what was taking her so long, she grabbed her goodies and a tank top and shot out the open door. Like Jason had earlier, she launched herself from the top step and landed a good three feet past the bottom of the staircase, and sprinted across the yard, keeping an eye out for any flashes of bright color. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Instead of taking the trail like Jason had, she veered into the woods, running the first few steps, and then slowing to stealthy steps as she vanished from sight. She moved as quickly as she dared, careful to avoid any steps that would give away her position. A few minutes later, she had come far enough that she could see the clearing through the leaves. More importantly, she could see the bright blue and orange trunks that gave away her lover’s position. As she peered at him from cover, Jason paced circles around the tree-less ground, growing impatient as he watched for Jessie. She smiled to herself, as she watched him grow increasingly perturbed, sensitive to any movement from the direction of the path. Every sound of the forest settling gained his attention, and she realized it would be harder than she thought to sneak up on him. She also noticed something else- she had taken so long to catch up that his shorts were no longer tented. “We’ll have to fix that” she thought to herself. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Jessie edged closer to the clearing, careful to remain in the shadows as she looked for an opening to surprise her lover. Jason, however, knew his girl quite well. When he had left her near the path, he had seen the peak of arousal in her eyes, but he had seen something else as well- a flash of devience. He hadn’t known what she planned, but he knew her well enough to know that she was planning something. His eyes caught a flicker of brighter green, a shallow movement in the trees edging the clearing. Suddenly, he knew where she was. Unwilling to give up the game, he kept up the pretense of waiting. His steps became more frenzied, and he spun around so that he was walking away from the flash of color. Resisting the urge to look back, he took a few more steps and stopped. Crouching down, her buried his face in his hands, projecting an air of defeat that he hoped would entice Jess out of her hiding place. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Jason was good at this game, and he knew Jess better than she did herself. Unaware that Jason knew where she was, Jessie took his position as a godsend, and began edging out of the shadow of the trees. She tread very carefully, unwilling to make a false step and ruin the element of surprise. She crept forward, stealthily placing her feet and making barely a whisper of sound as she closed in on her prey. Jason, his hearing fine-tuned and listening for her, could tell she was close, and waited a few seconds more, allowing her to come just a bit closer. Jess was close enough to her man that a breeze brought the scent of his skin past her, and she faltered. Her foot came down a little harder than she’d planned on, and a leaf crinkled. In the stillness of the clearing, the noise was enough. Jason turned and launched at her in the same movement, wrapped his arms around her waist and tumbled to the ground with her. He twisted at the last second so they landed on their sides, but the impact was jarring enough that Jessie’s hands opened and she dropped her goodies. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Before she recover her breath, Jason’s mouth was on hers, heated and wet, his lips firm against hers as his tongue delved into her mouth. The thick muscle stroked along her teeth and the lining of her cheek as his fingers dove into her hair and held her head still. Jessie, startled by the force of his attack, lay passive in his arms, not panicked or afraid, but shocked and breathless. His lips pressed against hers, spreading her lips further as his tongue invaded. Jason was a talented kisser, and he began to fuck her mouth with his tongue, thrusting it into the open wetness of her mouth, stroking her tongue with his on each withdrawal. Unable to resist, Jessie moaned, a sound that was swallowed by Jason’s mouth. Her hands, having settled at his waist, clenched, and her body stiffened as a bolt of heat shot straight to her groin. That wasn’t the only heat- Jason’s hard-on had revived itself, the thick, hot pole prodding her belly as his mouth plundered hers. He pushed against Jess, rolling her to back and stretching out atop her, and ground his pelvis down against hers. Jessie moaned again, and tried to tear her mouth free from Jason’s assault. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Jason” she panted, her lips swollen and her eyes glazed, extremely turned on. Jason planted his hands on the ground beside her head and propped himself up. As he gazed down at his girlfriend, the sun cast a shadow on his face. Jessie could see his eyes, for they were white, and stood out from the shadows created by his brow and forehead. A quick flash of white teeth was all she saw, before he swooped down and reclaimed her mouth. No words, no noise, just lips pressing against hers, teeth nibbling tender flesh and a firm, wet, hot tongue diving deep, stroking hers and thrusting to mimic the action his hips would soon take. Jessie’s hands came up to his shoulders, to push him back or hold him close, she wasn’t sure. Whichever it was, it was moot- unable to get her fingers to function, her hands slid down his arms, stroking his muscular biceps before they finally hit the ground. Jason broke the kiss and grabbed her hands with him, bringing them above her head, where he pinned them to the ground with one of his. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]His mouth, instead of returning to hers, slid over her cheek, and he nibbled for a moment on her earlobe. By now, she was panting and writhing beneath him, moaning quietly as her body grew more aroused. “Jess, Jess, Jess. You didn’t really think you were going to surprise me, did you?” he growled softly into her ear. His warm breath caused her to shiver as it caressed her skin, and when Jason fastened his lips to her throat, she groaned and her body relaxed.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jason bit gently, and sucked the tender flesh, intent on marking Jessie as his. Her hands clenched as her body reacted to Jason’s mouth. Her hips thrust up against his, and her body began leaking a steady stream of arousal fluid. Her breasts, under the tank top, were flushed red, and the peaks hard and sensitive, brushing against Jason’s chest. Satisfied with the hickey left on her throat, Jason skimmed his mouth down lower, over her shoulder and followed the curve of her breast. He smiled when he saw the pointed tip poking at the fabric of her top. He sat up and pulled Jessie with him, gripped the hem of the tank and jerked it quickly up and over her head. It happened so fast, Jessie didn’t have time to react, and she was pressed back into the grass, her wrists captured by the tank top and one of Jason’s firm, strong hands. The other cupped her breast, stroking the soft, supple skin, pinching and massaging the sensitive nipple, eliciting groans and whimpers from deep in Jessie’s throat.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Jason dipped his head and let his tongue stroke the skin he had just been fondling. He flattened his tongue and pressed the rough texture against the smooth flesh, and reveled in the moan the escaped Jess. Enjoying himself, he changed techniques- He tightened his tongue and danced the tip over the turgid peak of her breast, stroking and swirling around the nipple and the bumpy areola surrounding it. The movement was one of Jess’s favorite strokes, and the sounds coming from her encourage him. Her nipple and the flesh of her breast were soon shiny with his saliva, catching the rays from the sun and Jason could resist no longer. He closed his lips around the extended peak, sucking gently and stroking with his tongue in the dark confines of his mouth. The pressure was exquisite and Jessie relaxed completely under him. Jason felt her body go limp, and knew that he could let go of her hands and they would stay where they were. He did just that, kneeling beside her and cupping her breasts in both hands without breaking the suction on her nipple. His tongue circled the bead of sensitive flesh, stroking it, flicking it back and forth, scraping it gently with his teeth. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

#1 redics_girl, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  2. redics_girl

[FONT=&quot]Jessie’s moans became quiet and insistent, alternating with her panting whimpers of pleasure. Her breast was on fire, a liquid, molten heat that was spreading rapidly to her core. Jason’s mouth felt heavenly, and the light scrape of stubble from his goatee was an exciting contrast to the supple, wet strokes of his tongue. Her body was electrified, every nerve at attention, ready for stimulation. Her pussy was wet, she could feel the bottom of her suit clinging to her shaved lady lips, smell the scent of her arousal. Her musk was strong and distinct, and if she could smell it, she knew that Jason could as well. His skin, rough from work, skimmed over the sensitive flesh of her breast and came down to rest upon her belly. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]As his tongue and lips and teeth worked the sensitive peak of her breast, her hips began to pump, imitating what she was craving between her thighs. Unable to contain herself, Jessie breathed out a plea- “Jason, please. Touch me, fuck me, please baby. I need to feel something inside me.” Jason smiled around the nipple in his mouth, enjoying his lover’s begging. His own arousal was threatening to burst the seams of his shorts, but Jason wasn’t ready yet to let his minx have her way. [/FONT]

3. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I am telling you. I want it more than her. My cock is rock hard reading this. You really know how to build the tension. I can't wait for more. I can almost taste jessie's salty nipples myself.

4. biker061

Gold Member

:bowamazing, good writing and good timing for the breaks you are making us suffer thru. do you plan on posting this elsewhere, as well? you're making me think i need to write something more again soon, too. :tup

5. redics_girl

i think when its complete, i;ll post it on lit. but not till its done. im reading a couple series stories on lit that are not complete, and its frustrating, waiting for the next part. one of them, the last chapter was written 2 years ago, and the author's bio says he's going to finish it, but its been 2 years already, so who knows?

6. biker061

Gold Member

i've seen stories/series that have that problem, too. it did make me go look at the submission dates on the long 'bike rally' series i did over there. took me about 6 months to get it all posted. was slower than what i like but i was writing with some creative input from a friend on the beginning of it.