Quiet Night In

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by MrFanTC, Apr 7, 2013.

1. MrFanTC

MrFanTC New Member

When you come home from work after a tiring day, you head upstairs and change into relax clothes. Finding a note from me on the bed, you find that I went out for take out and a movie.

As we eat dinner I notice how tense you are. I put the movie in and you are leaning on me on the couch. You feel my hands beginning to caress your shoulders, running down the sides of your arms and back up again. My hands press a little harder to loosen your muscles in your shoulders and neck. I push your hair to one side, and softly kiss the back of you neck as I pull you close. You put your arms over mine and eager push back in return, letting a soft "mmmmm" escape. My soft kisses continue to the side of your neck, until you finally turn your head and face me. Eagerly we kiss each other, enjoying our moment.

As we kiss my hands cover your breasts. Your nipples are hard and you let out a small laugh as I tease them over your shirt. As we kiss again, you feel one hand sliding down your side to your hip. My hand moves across you, and slips between your legs. I can feel your body heat and moisture starting to come through. You reach down and take my hand. With fingers intertwined you slip our hands under your jogging pants to the warm skin of your pussy. Guiding me as you part your legs, you have my fingers trace the outline of your lips several times. Using your middle finger, you press mine into you slit. You gasp softly as I find you wet and your clit swollen. Together we rub, tease, and caress it. With a gentle push, our fingers slide to your hole and you push my finger inside.........................

More???

2. Damn......that's me in the story right? (; Yes, definitely more please! ('

3. MrFanTC

MrFanTC New Member

My finger penetrates you easily. With each stroke I hear you gasp as I enter, and feel more and more juice release as I pull out. You pull your hand away and bring it to your lips. As you slowly lick your fingers clean you begin moving your hips slowly. I can feel your excitement building. Your breaths coming in short shallow gasps. I reach down with my other hand and find your swollen clit. "Oh Yes" you tell me softly as I rub it slowly at first. The reaction to the double stimulus causes your breathing to come faster. "Faster, baby, faster" you whisper in my ear. You have a hard time controlling your hips, but you settle down. Your body tenses and then shudders as you release yourself into full orgasmic delight. Moaning softly, "Don't Stop, Don't Stop, Don't Stop" I keep rubbing and penetrating until your body stops it's convulsions.

Lying on top of me, your heavy breathing soon abates. You stand up, and start to walk away, but I stop you. As you stand before me, I slide your jogging pants down to reveal your shaved pussy. In the dim light of the t.v. I can see how wet you are, your inner thighs glistening with moisture. Pulling you close, you feel my hot breath and lips teasing the bare skin. I lean back on the couch, pulling you up to stand over me. My hands reach behind you, giving you a firm squeeze on your ass, and pulling your hips towards my awaiting mouth................

4. MrFanTC

MrFanTC New Member

You pin me down with your knees as you lower your wet pussy to my waiting mouth. My breath is warm on your lips, and you coo as I kiss you between your thighs. My tongue slips into your crack. I press you closer to my mouth, my tongue caressing your clit, as you cover my face with your cum. Your hips begin moving again and I reposition my lips to suck on your clit. It's throbbing between my lips. Biting it gently between my lips and teeth you feel my finger penetrate you again. Your body trembles as your orgasm flows through you. Your knees get week dropping you closer. I continue sucking, licking, and flitting your clit as my finger works your fast.

You can't take anymore, you lift off of me and step off of the couch. Parting my legs your reach down to see the bulge in my shorts. Dropping to your knees, you reach up and pull them down. Stopping for a slight pause, you look at me with hunger in eyes. With a lick of your lips, your move your head closer to my cock. You kiss it softly going down the shaft. I feel your tongue on my balls as your lick your way back up and use it to encircle my head. At first you put your lips on and cover me, teasing me still with your tongue. Slowly you suck me in deeper inside your mouth.................

5. MrFanTC

MrFanTC New Member

The pressing of your tongue on my shaft as you swallow me causes me to moan softly. Your head working up and down, tells me you have been craving this for a while. You work faster, and faster. As you suck, lick, and gently nibble on my cock, you slide your hand between your thighs and work your dripping pussy more. With each passing moment I feel my own orgasm build as I hear you building your own. Sensing I am near, you look up at me and spit me out. Moving closer, you climb on top of me, and sit down.

"MMMMMMMMMM, that feels good" is your reply as my cock fills you. Your hips slowly move back and forth, creating a steady rocking motion. I reach up and cup your tits, pushing the together. Leaning forward I lick, suck, and nibble on your nipples. the excitement of the moment is building within both of us. Your gentle rocking gives way to bouncing. You start to slam yourself hard on me. Your moans growing from a soft sigh, to semi loud screams of enjoyment. As I approach my full limit, I take your hands in mine and push you back. Staying connected you lean the full extent of our out stretched arms and work you hips frantically. Together we cum in unison, our bodies twitching. I pull you back up to me and hold you tightly. Our breath coming in short shallows gasps, bodies moist with sweat.

fini