Quickie Sex Tonight!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by stopher58, Jan 19, 2007.

1. stopher58

stopher58 New Member

I just thought that I would share my experience with everyone because it was simply a good time.

Well me and the GF went the the laundrymat to wash a blanket and we noticed that there wasn't anyone there, so long story short we found a good spot to lookout because the whole front of the place is windows and there are two doors where people could come it and she dropped her pants i dropped mine she bent over onto a washer and we made the best 5 miniutes you could have there.

Anyone who has done it in a laundrymat i'd love to know.

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

I KNEW THAT WAS YOU!!! :rofl

(Kidding!) Goodness, you guys are daring. I know I would've had my nose pressed against the window if I saw that going on inside the laundromat :brow

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Damn, me too!

4. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I heard of one couple who got INTO a big dryer, turned onto cool with the door open and somebody holding down the little knob that activates it. They had sex while the dryer was spinning apparently! At colleges and universities I have been around, students have sometimes been known to have sex in the laundry rooms. I have heard that at the University of Richmond, some students go up on some of the roofs,during the warmer months and at night, and have sex up there. I heard of one couple who would go into a Judge's office, when he was out of town, and have sex in there. Apparently they had to stop when the Judge kept complaining about these weird stains on his blotter and got suspicious.

5. stopher58

stopher58 New Member

I would personally enjoy a crowd.. yeah.