Questions for the ladies!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by paltrow21, Dec 3, 2007.

1. paltrow21

paltrow21 New Member

This Will be my First post. I searched the forums and was unable to find any of the questions I really had. So if they have been talked about then I am sorry for posting them.

Are you into the real outgoing guys or the quiet/shy curious guy? And Why?

How many ladies have met or have a man that will give u sensual turn ons through kisses on the neck, touch of his hands on your body, and compliments?

Do you make a guy work for the sex and how hard do you make him work?

Are you into the guy teasing and making you work for the sex?

I ask all this because I am that quiet/curious guy that loves the shy/quiet lady only because in my mind they seem to be the ones that break out and have an absolutely awesome sex mind. Not saying outgoing girls don't but from my experiences they have not been as wild as a quiet/curious girl has.

From my experiences things such as kissing of the back of the neck, running your hands down her curves and lightly teasing with your fingernails going back and forth, running my hands down the inside of her thighs and also having the feeling of my lips hovering over her and feeling me breath just by doing this i have found the sexual experience even better. Most guys I talk to don't do any of this and will have nothing to do with it. Am I the only one or do women even want that anymore?

The one thing I know some women like to do is tease and they can be very good at it. Me personally I like to tease back I don't always give her sex when she wants it and I make her work for it a little bit. I have never had it backfire on me but are the women on this forum into that?

2. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I am admittedly a teaser. My personal favorite thing is to get him riled up, with the neck breathing, touching, etc, then pull away and do something else, like watch tv. I'll do this 2 or three times a night, THEN finally give in. For me, it's not about making him 'work for it' as much as it is that I get a sick thrill out of seeing how easily and willingly he responds to my touch. It's an ego boost :eek:

3. paltrow21

paltrow21 New Member

I Guess "Work for It" would be the wrong term to use. How would you respond if he did that teasing to you all night? For me and my g/f she absolutley goes nuts when I tease her all night and then when I give in phenominal.

4. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I'd probably do the same thing. He's done it back once or twice and it drives me up the wall - in a good way.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

You'll find women from both ends of the spectrum here on :sf

Myself - I'm not a teaser. I am totally out there - honest about my desire. i truly don't have enough self-control to tease effectively :lol I wear my sensuality on my sleeve, so to speak. If I want my man - it's obvious. that's just the way my personality carries me.

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I'm pretty sure that is in violation of both building and fire codes in your state... :lol

7. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Ha! That was an A1-ism right there!

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

*bows*