[Ask a Girl] questions for Girl's

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by ginger, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ginger

Gold Member

What’s the most important nicest romantic compliment / consideration / act / gesture a man could give you sexually or otherwise?

many thanks

g.

2. xeniadraven

Gold Member

dont ask my why but a kiss on my forehead "just because" always makes me feel good.
    sexually i would say being adored - kissed from head to toe, massaged, orgasm with oral then a slow hard fuck to finish lol

two sides to a coin eh? bit of a random answer but i could go on and on and on xx

3. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Coming up to me, cupping my face in his hands and kissing me ever so gently on my lips...something intrinsically intimate about that... *sigh*

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

uh,...please go "on and on".....:D

5. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

ST said it perfectly.

Sexually: A love-making session devoted to giving me pleasure. Kisses up and down my body, a body massage with warm massage oil (massage candles are great) Next, giving complete attention to my breasts and pussy; Stroking, licking, sucking, etc. continued kissing too... (After that, very sensual and slow sex orrrrrrrr we both attack each others bodies and have wild sex... lol) Finally, just lying together entwined on the bed.

Ahhhhhhhhhh...

6. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

Agree.... hours on a nice oral session. Treat it like it's the best thing you've ever tasted. Then.... Oh I better stop....

7. Benni

Benni Member

That makes me turn to Jello, then he can do pretty much anything to me he wants.

8. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Why do you women insist on starting then saying "oh, better stop".

No one said stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Sigh

Gold Member

For me actions speak louder than words so although compliments can make me feel good about myself and more confident, I don't hold much value to them! With consideration, the smallest ones are lovely; holding the door open for me, helping me with the shopping, etc. The nicest thing a guy could do is give a long cosy loving warm hug with kisses...mmm and i love when as guy holds my face- whether it's when we're kissing or when i'm giving bj. An affectionate touch really stays in my memory...

10. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

I have a lover that reads to me. That he takes the time, and the sound of his voice just works for me.

Sexually, I once had a man rub my hips and my shoulders after a long anal session. I'd been on all fours, and he took into consideration that they might be tight, or sore. He was also really big into helping me clean up afterwards. Ran me a bath more than once.

11. mikeh

mikeh New Member

For my money it must be sleeping on the wet patch. What more greater sacifice can a man possibly make.

12. Patchos

Patchos New Member

Being a feminist ally.

13. Snowcandi

Snowcandi New Member

I agree with many of the ladies on here. Nothing is better than a man taking his time and working to please you and making you feel special. I think the biggest thing compliment is a Man being a MAN. Show how charming you can be. When you are opening doors, guiding a woman through a room with your hand on the small of her back, showing attention when and where it is needed. Nothing is better than feeling like you are the most important thing to that man. By far the fastest way to turn a woman on and make her wet,